Now running (But for a limited time) Shrunklords in Hell

Mmmm... What's cookin in the kitchen?

Moderator: Lucifer

Lucifer
Project Developer

Post by Lucifer »

Maybe not completely canonical. Silly remembers rubber at 4, and I remember screwing with rubber from 4-5 and never really being satisfied. So anything from 4-5 can be considered genuine Breakfast in Hell. :)

Be the devil's own, Lucifer's my name.
- Iron Maiden
Phytotron
Formerly Oscilloscope
Location: A site or situation, especially considered in regard to its surroundings.

Post by Phytotron »

cycle_rubber_mindistance should be 0.0099999

That's where you left it this morning.
Lucifer
Project Developer

Post by Lucifer »

Right, that's 0.01, or at least 0.01 is where I left it. :) Floating point numbers can be soooo accurate sometimes. (0.01 is an irrational number in base 2)

- Iron Maiden
Phytotron
Formerly Oscilloscope
Location: A site or situation, especially considered in regard to its surroundings.

Post by Phytotron »

Oh....
Phytotron
Formerly Oscilloscope

Post by Phytotron »

OK, the Joisey Swamplords in Hell is up and running again. Thing is, it's way more 180-friendly than the test one Lucifer set up. It's allowing as many as 6 or so, whereas Lucifer's only allowed one, maybe two. So, Lucifer...?
Lucifer
Project Developer

Post by Lucifer »

More than likely it's on 0.2.8 with the 0.2.7.1 settings, and as I learned when I brought up Swamplords on Crack, the 0.2.7.1 don't just drop in to 0.2.8 after all. :( So either it should run in 0.2.7.1, or you guys will have to fool with it, in which case, I still think nemo's In Limbo server has pretty much the feel I wanted.

In fact, I"m considering digging up nemo's rubber settings again and slamming them in there on Swamplords on Crack.

- Iron Maiden
Phytotron
Formerly Oscilloscope

Post by Phytotron »

Nope, 0.2.7.1. I was wondering if after I posted that you might look back at the posted settings and realise, "oh, woops, that setting should be this, not that." Guess not. ::shrug::

Heh, of course, as you point out, when Swampy takes the next step to upgrading it to 0.2.8[whatever] (presuming he does), we'll have to go through some retooling again anyway. Though, actually, we already know how to reduce 180s in that case, so that part will be easier.

All will come to pass in due time, heh.
Lucifer
Project Developer

Post by Lucifer »

I wonder now how much running the same set of settings on a different machine from a different internet connection really does change the server.

- Iron Maiden