crazy floor

For developmental things relating to the graphics of the game.
Sabarai
The Former Man of Cheese

Post by Sabarai »

No lucifer, things won't be better coming up.... i've got experience with that though...

Yea node, everywhere u go in US of Canada there's a difference between ale, lager and beer, what's that difference?

I don't like apples :P
philippeqc
Long Poster - Project Developer - Sage

Post by philippeqc »

O my, what I'v done!

Mea Culpea. I will nerver comment on a texture anymore!
Canis meus id comedit.
Sabarai
The Former Man of Cheese

Post by Sabarai »

lol philippe... you just made a interesting discussion going on :)

what's mea culpea?
subby
Shutout Match Winner

Post by subby »

n54 wrote: Btw if anyone knows of pubs in europe (and specifically in England) who have this Aqua Dei please let me know (no trace of it on google (Bulldog Cider is the name, it's not a coctail or any kind of mix, nor is it any lager or ale, it's a sweet cider).
Found a site that lists cider makers of the world and the clossest I found to bull dog is

Class A Norbury's Black Bull Cider Co. The Farm Buildings, Holywell, Storridge, Malvern, Worcestershire WR13 5HD
Tel: 01886 832206

anyway the link is http://homepage.ntlworld.com/scrumpy/cider/makers.htm
ishAdmin
Match Winner

Post by ishAdmin »

Sabarai wrote:what's mea culpea?
It's basically means "I screwed up!", or "it's my fault". It's latin actually, but a phrase that is used in English.

Latin phrases we also use in English include"

Carpe Diem = Seize the Day, or Seize the Moment.

Magna Cum Laude = With the Greatest Praise (for those who graduate with the highest marks in University, usually snotty law students)

Alumni = A group of graduates

Alumnus = A male graduate

Alumna = A female graduate

So you'll notice it's legal and education contexts that we tend to use the latin phrases for. A throwback to the snobby days in England when it was determined that the language of law, education and professionals should be latin.
Sabarai
The Former Man of Cheese

Post by Sabarai »

Aha... in dutch we use latin too... also carpe diem :wink: (Pluk de dag in dutch) and also magna cum laude, when someone finishes university without doing anything twice... and a lot more in normal words, combined with dutch parts... too much to name :P (but probably not as much as in english: only half of the netherlands used to be Roman...)
Seeker
Round Winner

Post by Seeker »

Rumplemintz....................... always tastes good comming back up.

which, by the way, it will do very quickly as its a 100 proof (50% alc./vol.) peppermint schnapps :P

Mix it with Goldschlagerin equal parts fo a 24 karat Nightmare :twisted: My favorite shot
nsh22
Round Winner

Post by nsh22 »

/me brings back topics from the dead
what if you have no inclination to puke, whats best liquor that you can drink moderately large amounts of before puking?
Lucifer wrote:I think you got the wrong thread, this thread is the one where we're debating banning sinewav and dubStep until they have a threesome with dubbie's mother.