Discussion 'bout the cycle models and skins

For developmental things relating to the graphics of the game.
Lucifer
Project Developer & Local Moonshiner

Post by Lucifer »

Your_mom wrote:edited becuse 3 posts in a row would be a waste of my atachment potential lol

SO yeah luci gave me a slight jesture that he wanted an egg bike and after a few minutes of playing around i came up with this design wasnt quite sure exactly what luci envisioned if he doesnt like it i can just make something different oh and i still had the flared wheels on during the screenshot .... another thing i relized is how much the skin gets stretched, i had to mess with the size of the egg and i still see imperfections but the kind of imperfections you would only notice if you read this comment soo umm yeah ignore that last bit or something ...

Enjoy my skills of an artist
How about bigger? :) I was thinking the yolk part should look like it's sizzling across where the windshield would be with the rest of the bike the egg white, and some burnt stuff around the wheels and on the running board. (Does a motorcycle have a running board?)

Or, you're on the right track with an egged cycle, where you could put a bunch of smaller eggs like you've got, but all over the body, so the cycle looks like it got trashed by a bunch of trashed college kids.

Here's my own shot at a cycle skin. I went for simple, and it's tangential to the egg skin conversation. :) Anyway, I like it.
Attachments
cycle_body1.png
cycle_body1.png (1.88 KiB) Viewed 2779 times

Tank Program
Forum & Project Admin, PhD

Post by Tank Program »

what is that exactly?

Your_mom
Match Winner

Post by Your_mom »

Lucifer wrote:How about bigger? :) I was thinking the yolk part should look like it's sizzling across where the windshield would be with the rest of the bike the egg white, and some burnt stuff around the wheels and on the running board. (Does a motorcycle have a running board?)
this good?
Attachments
mmm its all burnt on the edges
mmm its all burnt on the edges
lol
lol

SuPeRTaRD
Round Winner

Post by SuPeRTaRD »

just finished the custom bike for your_mom, its in my requests thread..

(to whom it may concern)

with proper screenshot & everything ;p

bambierose17

This is Tryniti

Post by bambierose17 »

Hi. This is my first time on here..and if i annoy anyone by asking a bunch of noob questions i'm really sorry. I'm kinda like a gaming virgin, i don't know much about games. i just know i like to play them. :D But anyway, i just wanted to know how i can change my car type thing and make it look kewler and it looks like you people know how to do it. So...yeah :roll: Kay welll...get back to me! i might not be able to find this again and if it takes to long for me to reply just e-mail me. Just don't send me nudy pics or anything :o heh. Kay well my e-mail's [email protected]. tata and thanks to anyone who's willing to help me out :wink:
-tryn
Bush sucks. i want a recount.

SuPeRTaRD
Round Winner

Post by SuPeRTaRD »

email sent with explination & links...

check out the sticky moviepack thread as well on this forum for more links

:wink: