Bug squishing session #1

What do you want to see in Armagetron soon? Any new feature ideas? Let's ponder these ground breaking ideas...
nux
Round Winner

Bug squishing session #1

Post by nux »

Hey, im organizing a bug squishing session this Sunday at ladle time 17:00 GMT targeting the 0.4 version in order to have a better idea of the current state of the following version. While a programming background does help, there wont be any coding involved, so everybody can help. The basic idea is to use this list and check if every one of those bugs still affect 0.4. We wont be trying to fix those bugs or find new ones, but we wont ignore them if the opportunity arise.

Those who want to participate are only required to behave accordingly (we will be there to do development work, not play) and have a 0.4 client.. preferably compiled from the latest source, although not entirely necessary. We will be using IRC to communicate, in the case #armagetron is being used for something else, we can use #armagetron.bugs. Depending on how this session works, ill make these regularly until 0.4 finally becomes stable.

If you have any question, feel free to ask.
There's a difference between knowing your shit, and knowing you're shit. Grammar does matter.

vov
Match Winner

Re: Bug squishing session #1

Post by vov »

nux
Round Winner

Post by nux »

vov wrote:Why at that time? o.o
http://wiki.armagetronad.org/index.php/SBT#Times
Idk, it can be changed. But its probably gonna be just epsy, ai, you and me, theres no need to go overhead with the organization.
There's a difference between knowing your shit, and knowing you're shit. Grammar does matter.

Moofie
Core Dumper

Post by Moofie »

I'd have interest in coming.. I've been using 0.4 client for the past half year.

epsy
Adjust Outside Corner Grinder

Post by epsy »

You can join us without an IRC client here: http://webchat.freenode.net?channels=ar ... MTE9MjQ255