Political strategy

Anything about how you get those awesome core-dumps, or why you don't get them...
szopin
Average Program

Political strategy

Post by szopin »

Get all of your opposing team to be 'trumpists' (you can search google for any twitter posts, facebook posts, even in game communication really) , BOOM, ban material, you no longer have to face them, they are white supremacists (yes, you liked a post about decreasing insulin cost by trump, **** it and **** you), just ban your opponents, works every time.
Biden? 60k dead by corona in first 2 days, troops back in Syria... yo just shut up

Shouldn't there be like: [Yo biden is fine tho+40karma ponts] and [Yo Biden is not fine yo-40Karma points]
szopin
Average Program

Re: Political strategy

Post by szopin »

Yeah I ******* disargree!!!
Yo you being a bit political?
Seeker
Round Winner

Post by Seeker »

Is this the crap that passes muster on the forum now..... maybe I’ll take another 10 year nap.....
HEY!!!!! Respect your elders...........Let us win a round!!!
Z-Man
God & Project Admin

Post by Z-Man »

Oh, it did not pass muster, it was at the time obviously a side rambling to this, where we did engage with it. Sorry for not making the link clear for late comers.
Seeker
Round Winner

Post by Seeker »

I think I did read that thread also, must have missed the connection when I did.

Either way, I find it amusing that people let trump define them still to this day...... either as an orange demon or a golden idol depending upon which fictional “side” they associate with.

And it’s not just here in the states..... it’s world wide.

All hail the tools of division! For without them, the people
might see the true enemy is not their neighbor, but those that seek power over them.
HEY!!!!! Respect your elders...........Let us win a round!!!