Cao's Wall Grinding......

Anything about how you get those awesome core-dumps, or why you don't get them...
Zapple
Shutout Match Winner

Cao's Wall Grinding......

Post by Zapple »

Does anyone know how Cao does those perfect wall grinds, then like 180's 5 or 6 times? And I heard he shut down one of the gosdorn servers too by grinding like that 6 times. I would love the help. Thank you.
Road Kill
Core Dumper

Post by Road Kill »

I think he (whomever) was exaggerating about 6 times. I saw him do it 2 maybe 3 .I believe the rubber was set high on the server to do this. (this is how he was escaping the grid).
And why would you want to shut down a server by doing this.
I would suggest not trying to. Sure it is interesting, but - it must be a flaw in the code, messing with game play, and it will eventually get fixed.
Zapple
Shutout Match Winner

No

Post by Zapple »

No, I am not trying to do that to mess up any server. I am doing that to get better.
subby
Shutout Match Winner

Post by subby »

ITs easy to do, ive done it. Its a flaw in the armargetron break code.

Go on the wall, press brake repeatedly untill you stop or almost stop do a 180, Repeat, gets harder with each time because you accelerate more as you get closer to the wall etc.

Ps. this works on armagoshdarn

PPS. doing 6 is difficult

PPPS I dont think using it makes you better. I'm a firm believer of making break use illegal, punishable by death (eg a dunnart to eat your scrotum off, then left to bleed to death ) :o
nicolas.b
Grid Clown
Location: west philly Quotation: "Everybody's stuck being a moderator, but me. Sweet!"

Post by nicolas.b »

subby wrote:I'm a firm believer of making break use illegal, punishable by death (eg a dunnart to eat your scrotum off, then left to bleed to death
sir, this is turning from a hobby into a fetish. please reconsider!
n54
MVP

Post by n54 »

*raises right hand*
i will never try to break out using brakes

:mrgreen: