Best Defender - 2011?

Anything about how you get those awesome core-dumps, or why you don't get them...
theroze
Match Winner

Best Defender - 2011?

Post by theroze »

Let's do it again because I'm wondering, I dunno if it's only me but I haven't really seen defenders this year who were really good (as in, "oh theres player x let him defend, he's gonna carry us"). Another point from my view is that this year has been the "year of attacking", I mean, where it has improved a lot and the outside corner grind attacking has become a widely used strategy now, which made defending stepping back a bit.
Go!
apparition wrote:You being able to kill so many players that quickly and efficiently is evidence that the community skill level must be dropping... Sad :/
Reigning champion of: Sir-spam-a-lot 2011
ElmosWorld
Match Winner

Re: Best Defender - 2011?

Post by ElmosWorld »

Should this be best sweepbox then?
theroze
Match Winner

Re: Best Defender - 2011?

Post by theroze »

ElmosWorld wrote:Should this be best sweepbox then?
Nono, I think I didn't state myself clearly. Paraphrasing: "The defender who was able to prevent those attacks the best". I might've been online too less, but I'm wondering if there was one who was able to prevent these attacks effectively this year.
apparition wrote:You being able to kill so many players that quickly and efficiently is evidence that the community skill level must be dropping... Sad :/
Reigning champion of: Sir-spam-a-lot 2011