Anything about how you get those awesome core-dumps, or why you don't get them...
- Adjust Outside Corner Grinder
- Posts: 2337
- Joined: Thu Aug 21, 2008 12:09 pm
- Location: Cleveland, Ohio
fixed that for you.
TY, fixed my post. That what I get for typing the bbcode tags. I should have double checked my post, like I usually do.
Armagetron: It's a video game that people should just play and enjoy
Check out the simple site about TheServerPharm
- Reverse Adjust Outside Corner Grinder
- Posts: 4196
- Joined: Wed Jan 07, 2009 6:13 pm
thank you, we will try to run such a server using sty+ct
- Match Winner
- Posts: 596
- Joined: Mon Aug 10, 2009 7:30 am
- Location: 47 72 69 64
currently im using this Windows sty+ct
. And it works with ZOMBIE_ZONE and SPAWN_ZONE and so on.
Reigning champion of: Sir-spam-a-lot 2011
You being able to kill so many players that quickly and efficiently is evidence that the community skill level must be dropping... Sad
- On Lightcycle Grid
- Posts: 13
- Joined: Mon Jan 16, 2012 2:53 pm
On High rubber servers, digging is OK. What if he's on HR?
Well how i dig (on hr) is go up to the wall, then jam my keys as fast as possible like this:
Right key 1 and Left key 1
Right key 2 and left key 2
- Shutout Match Winner
- Posts: 1009
- Joined: Fri Aug 28, 2009 5:53 pm
- Location: A frozen wasteland