no sealing?

Anything about how you get those awesome core-dumps, or why you don't get them...
~*PsYkO*~

Post by ~*PsYkO*~ »

teen wrote:ok well ive been playin tron for a very long time and i have been dogfightin for a very long time and there are different types of dogfightin (df) for diffeent people who play.

2 MAIN DOGFIGHTING

1. Normal Dogfighting - i dont really play this one but when someone wants to dogfight they leave alittle space letting the other player out but in the mean time trying to trap them by somehow bringing them in to a trap without using rubber .

2. Slow Dogfighting - This is my kind of dogfighting. You wont see many people slow df because many people honestly cant. ive been slow df with applez for a long time and basically what me and applez do is not try to kill eachother but to try to make crazy mazes that trap one another but still survive. Most people cannot slow df because i guess they get really tired or too lazy to do the mazes

If u want to learn to df properly ask people who can. If you need people u can ask . ALl these people can slow df and are good at it

Teen
AppleZ
Achtung - REALLY GOOD
Pressure
Smooth
PsYkO
Quarg
Creator

i defenetly didnt get put all the names who can slow df but these will help u
LOL achtung hahahaha he stinx xD he'd prbably say so too.

If you want to learn DF don't go to any of these chumps, look for Dream on the grid.
teen
Round Winner

Post by teen »

i wrote dream
~*PsYkO*~

Post by ~*PsYkO*~ »

Teen
AppleZ
Achtung - REALLY GOOD
Pressure
Smooth
PsYkO
Quarg
Creator

?? lol
Lucifer
Project Developer

Post by Lucifer »

Well, am I glad I'm not on this list. I wouldn't know what dogfighting is, but I can catfight. Meow!

Be the devil's own, Lucifer's my name.
- Iron Maiden
root down
Round Winner

Post by root down »

teen wrote:ok well ive been playin tron for a very long time and i have been dogfightin for a very long time and there are different types of dogfightin (df) for diffeent people who play.

2 MAIN DOGFIGHTING

1. Normal Dogfighting - i dont really play this one but when someone wants to dogfight they leave alittle space letting the other player out but in the mean time trying to trap them by somehow bringing them in to a trap without using rubber .

2. Slow Dogfighting - This is my kind of dogfighting. You wont see many people slow df because many people honestly cant. ive been slow df with applez for a long time and basically what me and applez do is not try to kill eachother but to try to make crazy mazes that trap one another but still survive. Most people cannot slow df because i guess they get really tired or too lazy to do the mazes

If u want to learn to df properly ask people who can. If you need people u can ask . ALl these people can slow df and are good at it

Teen
AppleZ
Dr34m
Achtung - REALLY GOOD
Pressure
Smooth
PsYkO
Quarg
Creator

what is the point of this post? don't turn the thread into more of a dick measuring contest than it already is.
stakes is high
philippeqc
Long Poster - Project Developer - Sage

Post by philippeqc »

Root Down, here is how I read Teen's post:

"I'm going to present you a style that I enjoy, and what I like about it. Not only that, should you be interested, or at least curious, I have added a list of players to watch out for. If you see them online, place yourself in spectator mode and watch them play for a while, or even better, ask them to fight agains you, they should be good sport about it."

That's the reading I made of his post.

-ph
Canis meus id comedit.
Lucifer
Project Developer

Post by Lucifer »

philippeqc wrote:Root Down, here is how I read Teen's post:

"I'm going to present you a style that I enjoy, and what I like about it. Not only that, should you be interested, or at least curious, I have added a list of players to watch out for. If you see them online, place yourself in spectator mode and watch them play for a while, or even better, ask them to fight agains you, they should be good sport about it."

That's the reading I made of his post.

-ph
SO you think your penis is bigger than mine, eh?

/me takes out his architect scale

Looks like I've got a good 9 feet!

Be the devil's own, Lucifer's my name.
- Iron Maiden
philippeqc
Long Poster - Project Developer - Sage

Post by philippeqc »

Lucifer wrote:SO you think your penis is bigger than mine, eh?

/me takes out his architect scale

Looks like I've got a good 9 feet!
An architect scale! Well that's nearly like cheating. I'm sure you looked on the 1:4 scale. Trying to make us think you Texans are well endowed. Shame shame shame on you.

-ph
Canis meus id comedit.
Jonathan
A Brave Victim

Post by Jonathan »

2.25 feet in reality? How did you come up with that?
ˌɑrməˈɡɛˌtrɑn
Dr34mw0rkZ

Post by Dr34mw0rkZ »

Wow, I never met so many people who hated df! Am I in heaven...?
/dev/null
Shutout Match Winner

Post by /dev/null »

hah, I get reamed out for sealing a bunch of ping pong level rubber players a while ago. The rubber is ****** 12 and they are bitching because I seal. pfft!
Mecca
Match Winner

Post by Mecca »

root down wrote:

2 MAIN DOGFIGHTING

Teen
AppleZ
Dr34m
Achtung - REALLY GOOD
Pressure
Smooth
PsYkO
Quarg
Creator

what is the point of this post? don't turn the thread into more of a dick measuring contest than it already is.
definately add curbside to that list he is a very good player also. If you were getting yelled t for sealing, were you in a df server?
Misery
Round Winner

Post by Misery »

Jonathan wrote:2.25 feet in reality? How did you come up with that?
He just folds it in half. :lol:
arilou
Average Program

Post by arilou »

You guyz forgot gorilla style dog fighting which is without brakes 8)

BTW Press does not DF
"Day after day, alone on a hill, the man with a foolish grin is keeping perfectly still" --- Billy Shears
Spot
On Lightcycle Grid

Post by Spot »

lool, gorilla style pwns? BullDogs will pwn the Arma World >), but the best mode is Fort Cafe ;)