Unique camera settings

Anything about how you get those awesome core-dumps, or why you don't get them...
Squirrel

Unique camera settings

Post by Squirrel »

Hey i'm fairly new, i play mostly on the breakfast servers. I'm trying to find new camera settings. I play on custom cam and use the server settings, although i generally set the pitch -.8 to give a better view of whats in front of me. These settings work fine when i'm dealing with grinds and speed, but in tight mazes i have a hard time due to all the quick turns and far away camera. I'm thinking an external camera would be nice for this since it doesnt turn as u do. I believe it was nemo that mentioned a floor cam view, like looking from above but reversed. If anybody has any personal settings they'd like to share it would be appreciated, please say the console command, "camera_custom_pitch -.8" ect. Thx
Tank Program
Forum & Project Admin, PhD

Post by Tank Program »

I also use a far aware camera like that, which is fixed in position above my bike. When I get into mazes, I use the camera "zoom in" feature to see more clearly. It's in the camera key binds.
n54
MVP

Post by n54 »

hi squirrel :pdog: (not really a squirrel but close) welcome to the forum :)
TiTnAsS
Match Winner

Post by TiTnAsS »

camera_custom_back 6.5, camera_custom_rise 5, camera_custom_pitch -0.5..---/dev/null's camera, 1/4 of the people i know use it...its very good cam...

Camera_custom_back 3.1, camera_custom_Rise 2, camera_Custom_pitch -.5..---TiTnAsS (my) camera, another 1/4 of the people I know use it...(pro for mazing/tunneling)
Damn, it sure has been a while!
Squirrel

Post by Squirrel »

K, thx i'll definetly try those. Any other camera setups diff from those, plz post. Also is it possible to switch between 2 different custom setups with 1 button?