Getting the sty+ct to work

Post here if you need help setting up your server, etc.
xtrapoint
Average Program

Getting the sty+ct to work

Post by xtrapoint »

I went to this tutorial and everything was going well until the part when I ran the ./bootstrap.sh when I do I get this

Code: Select all

Generating version...
Copying license...
Running aclocal...
./bootstrap.sh: line 14: aclocal: command not found
rm: aclocal.m4: No such file or directory
I looked around inside the folders and didn't see it, so I would guess I have to pick it up somewhere. It would seem I have all the other pieces needed but that one. Suggestions? (I'm running on OS X)
--They say nobody is perfect, then they say practice makes perfect. I wish they would make up their minds.
--The less people speak of their greatness, the more we think of it.
--Dealing with backstabbers, there was one thing I learned. They're only powerful when you got your back turned.
--I don't have to attend every argument I'm invited to.
--The dumber people think you are, the more surprised they're going to be when you kill them.
--There are two types of people - those who come into a room and say, "Well, here I am!" and those who come in and say, "Ah, there you are."
--It doesn't matter what temperature a room is, it's always room temperature.
--You can't have everything in the world, where would you put it?
Z-Man
God & Project Admin

Re: Getting the sty+ct to work

Post by Z-Man »

You need to install autotools (automake, autoconf) first, and many other things probably since you are on OS X. The easiest way to do so on OS X, IMHO, are the various ports project, I'm using macports myself.
xtrapoint
Average Program

Re: Getting the sty+ct to work

Post by xtrapoint »

Ok I've got it to work.
--They say nobody is perfect, then they say practice makes perfect. I wish they would make up their minds.
--The less people speak of their greatness, the more we think of it.
--Dealing with backstabbers, there was one thing I learned. They're only powerful when you got your back turned.
--I don't have to attend every argument I'm invited to.
--The dumber people think you are, the more surprised they're going to be when you kill them.
--There are two types of people - those who come into a room and say, "Well, here I am!" and those who come in and say, "Ah, there you are."
--It doesn't matter what temperature a room is, it's always room temperature.
--You can't have everything in the world, where would you put it?