Unreachable

Post here if you need help setting up your server, etc.
DiviN3

Unreachable

Post by DiviN3 »

Hello all. I just recently got 3 of my dedicated servers showing up on the Internet Multiplayer List but when I try to enter one of them, it says "Server Does Not Answer" and then under those big letters it says something about your server did not show up in 10 seconds, then it tells me that i mistyped its name in the custom connect menu and something about being unreachable. The server names are Sting Loose, DiViN3's Loose Dogfight, and .dBd|Loose Dogfight. Please help me.

(NOTE: i'VE ALREADY PORT FORWARDED MY SERVER PORTS.)
Z-Man
God & Project Admin

Re: Unreachable

Post by Z-Man »

Are your servers up all of the time? My master currently can't contact them, but was able to a couple of hours back. This very probably is just the usual case of you not being able to join the server from the same LAN.
DiviN3

Post by DiviN3 »

Yea. i'm hosting servers for people so i keep them up at the same time. Is there a way to keep them all running at a time and being able to connect to the servers?
Z-Man
God & Project Admin

Post by Z-Man »

Well, usually, you just need to make sure the servers are really running. Restart the processes when they end and don't turn of your PC, those kind of things. I can see them all again now, but the masters indeed had lost contact for a couple of hours just now.