Cogjockies Armagetronad Server Hosting

Post here if you need help setting up your server, etc.
ZURD101
Core Dumper

Cogjockies Armagetronad Server Hosting

Post by ZURD101 »

Founded in 2009, Cogjockies Server Hosting is run by me, Zurd. I have hosted a number of various Armagetron since the summer of 2008. I enjoy Hosting servers! I enjoy it, and more imporatantly I enjoy helping you, the customer!

# Texes, United States based hosting
# North America -> 50-90ping average
# Europe -> 140-200ping average
# Web Control Panel
# ... to edit configuration
# ... custom language editing
# ... customize AI players
# ... restart the server[WIP]
# Armagetron 0.2.8ct+sty series only
# ...respawning mode and players
# ...Shooting and zombies mode
# ...Spawn Zones(Sumo, ball, death, win, etc)
# ...Custom scripted server*

Currently Cogjockies offer servers at the rate of $5.00/month! and a fast free setup!

You may contact me Via these forums
or email at: [email protected] I will do my absolute best to reply within the hour!

Thank you,

Zurd

*Uon request only and all script are written by the customer.
Last edited by ZURD101 on Sat Dec 11, 2010 5:57 am, edited 4 times in total.
dukevin
Round Winner

Re: Cogjcokies Armagetronad Aerver Hosting

Post by dukevin »

I can vouch that Zurd's servers are very good compared to others. It hardily ever lags or has any hang-ups, unlike I've experienced on other servers (even though they advertise having low pings).

But the best part about Zurd's servers are the service he provides. He's a tronner at heart and actually plays on the grid regularly so you always have a chance to talk to him. Just this past week, we asked him how to do this or that, or could we have access to a particular file. He was very prompt and if he didn't know the answer, he figured it out. Just a short list of what Zurd has done just for me (helped get maps working, compiling a .3 server so we can get maps rotating, wrote a function so koh would run, helped us with lang files, and answered many questions)

For the price, they are a steal. You can get servers for more or even the same, but they just don't amount to this. Getting 2 or 3 isn't even a second thought.
Vibe

Re: Cogjcokies Armagetronad Server Hosting

Post by Vibe »

I agree 100%

Zurd's servers are excellent quality, very user friendly, and extremely stable.

But like dukevin said, it's not the quality of the merchandise that concerns me more than it is the quality of service. Zurd goes above and beyond what is expected to make sure that all questions have answers and all problems find their solutions. The group I work with has been experimenting with prototype game modes through one of Zurd's servers, and he has actually trail blazed new approaches to old problems and actively enabled and assisted our research team with every single request or query they've ever had. Not only that, but he's constantly on grid quality checking his merchandise and interacting with his clients. He's not a bad tronner either ;) It is a mistake to rent server slots from anyone else, in my opinion.
Word
Reverse Adjust Outside Corner Grinder

Re: Cogjcokies Armagetronad Server Hosting

Post by Word »

and he has a lot of experience and knowledge about commands and how they intertwine :)
Who?
On Lightcycle Grid

Re: Cogjockies Armagetronad Server Hosting

Post by Who? »

What can I say that these fine gentlemen haven't already said? 100% recommendation for Cogjockies. The tech support that Zurd delivers speaks for it's self.
Take it from me, with Cogjockie servers, all of your dreams can come true :P Muchas gracias Zurd!
scene
Core Dumper

Post by scene »

Zurd provides good servers at a great price. He knows what he's doing considering he taught me everything I know just about :)
Discosuperstar
On Lightcycle Grid

Post by Discosuperstar »

As everyone has said before, these are good servers at a good price. Furthermore, Zurd's definitely on top of his game for administrating them. I once had a problem, and Zurd replied to my email within minutes of me sending it. He knows his stuff and is willing to help with issues.
Han Brolo

Post by Han Brolo »

I once tried out one of Zurd's impeccable servers and now I'm millions of dollars richer, I have three gorgeous wives and my man bits have lengthened by four inches. I can also fly.
Ratchet
Match Winner

Post by Ratchet »

Han Brolo wrote:I once tried out one of Zurd's impeccable servers and now I'm millions of dollars richer, I have three gorgeous wives and my man bits have lengthened by four inches. I can also fly.
This is gold.
"Dream as if you'll live forever,
Live as if you'll die today." -James Dean
Word
Reverse Adjust Outside Corner Grinder

Post by Word »

Zurd 2016!!!!!!!!