Top Fifteen Current Armagetron Players

General Stuff about Armagetron, That doesn't belong anywhere else...
Etruskus

Top Fifteen Current Armagetron Players

Post by Etruskus »

Let's just see who the Top 15 players are. Seleucus has said that he will post the Players on his site. (www.armagetron.net) Maybe we could re-new this post every couple months to keep it fair. (BTW I am Alagan for those who don't know) :wink:
Etruskus

Post by Etruskus »

Mine would be...n54, hqqns, Seleucus, Road Kill, Blind Man, Marrow, Agix, Zelig, Algerion, Digital Logic, Prey4Me, Thak, bessy, Lacisiadakcal, and War Monkey.
See you at the grid. :wink:
subby
Shutout Match Winner

Post by subby »

Etruskus wrote:Mine would be...n54, hqqns*, Seleucus, Road Kill, Blind Man, Marrow, Agix, Zelig, Algerion, Digital Logic, Prey4Me, Thak, bessy, Lacisiadakcal, and War Monkey.
People you dont see often but are very good
AmishVag, RAM, Kyle, and ( . )( . )

*Member of IAB
Prey4Me
Match Winner

Post by Prey4Me »

yeah ive been talking to amish on goshdarn lately, he is coming back from a lull and is trying to get back in the groove, me and him are on the same pace, he is better at inside tricks though and im better on the outside
nicolas.b
Grid Clown
Location: west philly Quotation: "Everybody's stuck being a moderator, but me. Sweet!"

Post by nicolas.b »

just got finished playing with some people online. we all seemed to be about equally dangerous. at least to each other:

GOD / zappa / war mon|/ey / thesap / Freewheelin 55
Marrow
MVP - Project Contributor

Post by Marrow »

nicolas.b wrote:just got finished playing with some people online. we all seemed to be about equally dangerous. at least to each other:

GOD / zappa / war mon|/ey / thesap / Freewheelin 55
I've noticed a lot of the regulars are starting to come back. :)
nicolas.b
Grid Clown
Location: west philly Quotation: "Everybody's stuck being a moderator, but me. Sweet!"

Post by nicolas.b »

great! btw, i also forgot jaber, darkness, and farmer maggot on quaaludes
subby
Shutout Match Winner

Post by subby »

Played last night against some of the best , was really fun with all the good players on:

Lackidasical, Sansibar, k , Marrow, Ralph Wiggum and Heinz ohh and me :) (in no particular order)

I forgot how much fun it could be.

And watch out for Heinz now he has a better internet connection and a slightly faster computer and video card. If I remember this correctly, he used to only have a 64kbit connection (ISDN i would imagine) and 20 fps. He now has a 1Mbit connection and 30+ fps.

cheers
subby
Marrow

Post by Marrow »

Yeah, it was a blast. Hopefully it'll happen again.
Speedracer
Match Winner

Post by Speedracer »

*Jumping up and down trying to get into the spot light*

Well... Someday you will all be chanting my motto and saying what a great tron player I used to be before I got a new computer and couldn't get more fps than iceman. 8)
We are here today to talk about tomorrow. Yesterday is gone and tomorrow will soon be today.
Heinz
Average Program

Post by Heinz »

lol hqqns,

but a few little different details:
im back to dsl, i kicked off in january
my fps in tuning version goes up to 67 (why not 69 :cry: )

The problem is my new/old Computer has a normal monitor, so i can only play good at night, my laptop-Monitor i can also see in the sun

A very good player is jon, even he is not in the top 15 and i long time not see. He makes grind i cant believe it
locutus
Match Winner
Location: MST [Quotation: "No Good Deed Ever Goes Unpunished.."]

Post by locutus »

too many good players to only choose 15, but here goes....

Marrow, n54, hqqns, eggcozy, boobert, GOD, sel, froot, UberDave, chills, thesap, Lackadaisical, Majin, Speedracer, Jaber

there are so many more though...
Marrow

Post by Marrow »

yeah, it seems more and more regulars are sticking around and fewer new players are discovering the game (not that it's a bad thing).
thesap
On Lightcycle Grid

Post by thesap »

I've never heard of any of you people. please remove me from your list as my spam filter sucks the crack filled ass of satan himself.
best-thesap
Lackadaisical
Shutout Match Winner

Post by Lackadaisical »

I played on darnish last night and i saw some pretty good new talent.. But the problem with alot of darnish'ers is that most of them are only interested in grinding, and there was alot of talk about 'pure grinding', 180 and 'sealing'. (While I still got away with two matches with my 25 fps ;))

Some of the new(afaik) crowd: bombing, GOD, moopies (prolly a clone), [BBH] ppl.