Look who decided to come crawling home

General Stuff about Armagetron, That doesn't belong anywhere else...
J Dawg
Round Winner

Look who decided to come crawling home

Post by J Dawg »

How's it going friends? Been almost 6 years since I was active on the grid, but I'm not here to recall the glory days (mostly).

Over the past 6 years my life has gone through some wild changes. I was looking on YouTube to try to watch the bowl 2, and ended up here (still can't find it).

If there is anyone who I used to play with or knew me when I did play, thank you so much for always treating me like a person, or even more, a family member. I'm usually not the type to be all sappy, but I have recently purchased my first home, a huge goal that I've been craving to achieve. Achievements in someones eyes may seem lackluster, but for me when I really found an interest in this game I made a promise to myself that I would become better and hopefully through that, maybe win the ladle. This was the game that taught me to believe in myself, and from believing in yourself that you can ascend to greater heights.

I love you guys and the community you let me be a part of. I hope everyone is doing well in there lives, and I'm sure you will see me poking around on discord every once and awhile from here on out.

On a side note, what's been going on? Do we still do pickups for fort? I'm setting up my system when I move in so I can't really check out a lot unless I can access it on my phone
ImageImageImageImageImage
sinewav
Graphic Artist

Re: Look who decided to come crawling home

Post by sinewav »

J Dawg, a bunch of people still play. I even saw P4 the other day in fort pickup. Hop on discord, bro:

https://discord.gg/dcpaauj
Word
Reverse Adjust Outside Corner Grinder

Post by Word »

Hey there! And P4? shit i need to drop by some time soon!
aP|Nelg
Match Winner

Post by aP|Nelg »

P4 is on quite regularly. We've played a lot of Styball together these past couple of years, heh, although not as much more recently.
kyle
Reverse Outside Corner Grinder
Location: Indiana, USA, Earth, Milky Way Galaxy, Universe, Multiverse

Post by kyle »

oi dawg, I'm still in forums, just not on grid yet.
J Dawg
Round Winner

Post by J Dawg »

Did you end up shutting down the ct website? I can't find it anywhere so I'm assuming so
ImageImageImageImageImage
kyle
Location: Indiana, USA, Earth, Milky Way Galaxy, Universe, Multiverse

Post by kyle »

I still have it, but there were some database issues with it that caused it to crash, and continue to crash within a day of fixing it, and K-Yo let the domain name expire :(
Light

Post by Light »

kyle wrote: Sun Feb 06, 2022 2:12 am I still have it, but there were some database issues with it that caused it to crash, and continue to crash within a day of fixing it, and K-Yo let the domain name expire :(
If you have any interest, I could take a look at the site and database to see if I can see or fix what's going on. If interested, just throw me a PM here or on Discord (codefossa#5202).