Seriously

General Stuff about Armagetron, That doesn't belong anywhere else...
sinewav
Graphic Artist

Re: Seriously

Post by sinewav »

Agility wrote: Fri Aug 07, 2020 7:59 am...lets treat newbies like grass!
Cut them? Walk all over them? Let a dog poop on them?
Agility
Core Dumper

Post by Agility »

Water them, grow them! You guys are so hateful, you would go straight to that...
Agility
Core Dumper

Post by Agility »

Apologize for double post but I take back hateful! Strong word I apologize but yea we gotta treat these new members like a garden!
Goodygumdrops
Round Winner

Post by Goodygumdrops »

Word wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 6:21 pm yeah i ******* hated pickups from the beginning. can't you guys just abolish them altogether?
It's pretty obvious that taking a confusing, team-based game mode of an already esoteric game and then adding irc signups on top of it is the best way to grow your community, right? Don't be silly, word, tron died because of my bad attitude and "online gaming".
Titanoboa wrote: Sun Jul 26, 2020 1:12 pm Because some of the players who started in 2012 are still pretty bad.
Don't be so hard on yourself, man...you'll get there.
The once and future "I told you so."
Word
Reverse Adjust Outside Corner Grinder

Post by Word »

Goodygumdrops wrote: Sun Aug 30, 2020 4:58 am
Word wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 6:21 pm yeah i ******* hated pickups from the beginning. can't you guys just abolish them altogether?
It's pretty obvious that taking a confusing, team-based game mode of an already esoteric game and then adding irc signups on top of it is the best way to grow your community, right? Don't be silly, word, tron died because of my bad attitude and "online gaming".
Titanoboa wrote: Sun Jul 26, 2020 1:12 pm Because some of the players who started in 2012 are still pretty bad.
Don't be so hard on yourself, man...you'll get there.
Hey Goody! I hope you're doing ok regardless of your past attitude and its awful, unchangeable ramifications :-)