How can we help people to stay indoors during the corona crisis by playing more arma?

General Stuff about Armagetron, That doesn't belong anywhere else...
Word
Reverse Adjust Outside Corner Grinder

How can we help people to stay indoors during the corona crisis by playing more arma?

Post by Word »

Title says it all. :-P
Light
Reverse Outside Corner Grinder

Re: How can we help people to stay indoors during the corona crisis by playing more arma?

Post by Light »

Invite people to play that are bored at home with nothing to do and try to get them hooked. I probably also wouldn't try to have some sort of tagline relating growth of the game with COVID-19. Gonna be easy to make such a small community look bad.
desgorn
On Lightcycle Grid

Re: How can we help people to stay indoors during the corona crisis by playing more arma?

Post by desgorn »

It’s already happening organically. Once that boredom sets in...come find us on the grids :twisted:
Z-Man
God & Project Admin

Post by Z-Man »

Light wrote: Sat Mar 21, 2020 1:46 amI probably also wouldn't try to have some sort of tagline relating growth of the game with COVID-19.
Fixed that :)
Now really would be a good time for a Steam release, too bad I haven't started on the paperwork early.
Vogue
Match Winner

Post by Vogue »

A steam release would be great! I've kept in touch with certain people who used to play, maybe we can all make a return since most of us are quarantined. 2020 is wild so far.
Word
Reverse Adjust Outside Corner Grinder

Post by Word »

Z-Man wrote: Sun Mar 22, 2020 9:37 pm
Light wrote: Sat Mar 21, 2020 1:46 amI probably also wouldn't try to have some sort of tagline relating growth of the game with COVID-19.
Fixed that :)
Now really would be a good time for a Steam release, too bad I haven't started on the paperwork early.
haha thanks!