Gomor ENTERPIRZE

General Stuff about Armagetron, That doesn't belong anywhere else...
FRAGILE
Core Dumper

Re: Gomor ENTERPIRZE

Post by FRAGILE »

Im sad no body under stands what i say i don't care about your opion but yea

i hate my life you guys are the only friends i have be sides my drug dealers its sad you can't even tell when im being serious I put alot into thta post did you even read it there were paraghs in there on sumo and fort game play the picturse were to show how sumo should look if done right the other pictures were for the reader not tot egt bored as i some times do when readign through froms to keep them intertained and trained on the sub ject if you cannot put it back up can you please e mail me all of those pics and text i wrote there in the way that i had it set up so i can post it on my clans web iste or just keep on my computer and finish there no reason to post that any where then Armagetron forums but if i can no ti would like to have it so i can contuine making that book on my computer so if ever i can teach a friend to play if i am so fortentate to find some body that wants to play this with me please i repeat i delted all of those photos once i had up loaded them please and ther text i can not get back mabey it was all phohos if it was then it will make it thqat much easier for you to email me them back so i can conitue finishing my how to play LAdel guide with for and sumo in cluded but i was jsut abotu to start on fast track play since it helps with fort and sumo omg please email me that fourm just send all the pictures to [email protected] or ajohnson4816@gmail <- thats the one that durf had so this si the one i considered using for all my ron busissenss butnvm i dont know if its correct so use the [email protected] thank you very much again that is [email protected]
FRAGILE
Core Dumper

Post by FRAGILE »

omg i know why i have been getting mad lately it's ot all your fault o.o but i realize now see i thought you were gonna coment on that and be like keep it up god work fragile but all you got out of all of that was that i created spam on your forums wow you must think i hate you to have delted my lifes work and not even relized how much that "spam was really worth to me and its readers did you even read the sumo tutorial i put in there o.o or the frot tutorial if so you would have seen that every one of those pictures served a purpose to it's reader i think you just skimmed glanced over it and remebered what every body esle sasys and was like spam but you did not relaize that was my lifes work i took so long orgaoizign those 3 or 2 page of "spam" for the purose to draw the reader in you must really hate me because if you would have really looked at any of that you would have seen that that was the coolest tutroial r for newbs i tell other platyers they say its been done already SO 0.0 \-o/- i dotn see you trying to help the new players learn how to play or chat all you do is insult themj and call us trolls and say my vcaht is spam till i get angery enought o cuss you out that was all i had z man i thought you were my friend sure i wish you were dead sometime but who doesn't \-o/- bottom line i was trying to show how much i care about you and your project and you jsut shit on me that was my last post and i kept my word cept for that poem (my bad) but that was not right it was stragey so it was in thew right catagory it was help ful if you skim over it like a class clown who does not paay attention to their home work yes it will obv 0.0 look like spam but so does the way every body plays this game now do i silence them for suckign at tron 0.0 nO! do i slence them ever no 0.0 because it is a part of game play you can be like them or you can go find that doucemnt and read it over pray you did not delete it .. because that forum was what you were waiting for i coulf make ity agin so im not mad but im not going too:) i shared my sercets in there and was like it's perm but i forgive you you obv don't know when you have a frined that was me being olite and respetful to your frums **** your servers they are all dead and only reason i chat is because it is so easyto leave liek every one else did and just ignore every body and dissapear so i try \-o/- honestly to salvage what it left of our friend ship you i dont have to try you are the owner of the gsme i could goive a **** abotu you but i am never gonan do any thing to hurt you because i am your freind GET THAT THROUGH YOUR HEAD i dont respect any one that plays this game any more and i coumld shut up if i wanted to o.o boring it's not my fault you did not train them all well and they suck and complain and whine every time z amn doesnt not run and suck there tick tack dicks you pussy i was sticking up for you go read that document "LOL!" that was supposed to get a postive enlighting complement from z amn because i am z amns biggest fan and he just dleted my work like i have no feeling i am hurt :( i was trying to help you i don't care if soem one has already done it before rthats the story of the world \-o/- oly loosers like stereo say that please go back and read that to see how you have horrbaly mistaken me i will not talk to any body else on that game i am done im not cray o.o i just love you and was trying to communicate and help out and stuff so what i was helping my self out first by trying to find a partner to plasy with i thought you out of all people would have looked at that post and been like WOW FRAGILE 0.0 you took alot of time to do that kep up the good work but only spam it in ths one you have desigenated your spa post even thoguh its not spa im just calling it that since you think all the home work you give me and i finish and complete and ace and return to you you throw away and call spam
i can understand the sever chat issue yes i a m wrong there but i try so hard i can stop if i wanted and hoenstly dont se a reason to talk to any one else on that game ever again but really read that post you delted "LOL!" so you understand how i gfeel right now and how wrong you've been about me sorry im blunt ly honst and i think somethigns wrong im gonan clal some one out on it i do not care if they are 10 or 8 years old wolf is 5 and he handled him slef jsut fine against me in fast track before "they brain wahsed him in to be fagoot ish like every one else i dc what you think all those players suck but do i come in to a srver and start shit ?no i try t talk to them with resecpt and when they ignore me i talk to my self so i dont fall asleeptakes a second to click on the esc button and press silence but quiet frankleyt non of them have any lives or and "pausable " goals that you or i can see and i say this the hell with themkk im ent. foe them and there boring lives any real tronner like ben would silence me and never say a word as to not sink to my level if they are all ten then you deleted the best forum forum them to lrearn how to hold a stalbe ladle
internet quest (hard to explain) but yea it's ASrmagetron get somw o.o i dont come in starting shit i like peace ful game play gernall but every boody has there heads up there buts chasing some imaginary vagina sorry if im still serious and wanna play soem for tim not gonna waste my time on looses like nico said they will try to hold you back so i always do right i dont start till they say soemthign to me that no one else can here then i respond back by sayign somethign eveyrone esle can hear since tehey are afraid to but have enough ballz to pick on me when im being polite now ask your self Zero since you knwo me WHAt is my goal in this game THINK BACK REAL GOODE TO when i made that FAST TRACK INSTRUCTIONAL a frew years back ... thats eaxactly what that was but for FORT SUMO AND LALDE O.O you nimb wit! SORRY FOR INSULTING YOU -.- I HIGHLY RESPECT YOU BUT I AM MAD AT YOU FOR NOT SEEING THAT thats what that was i thought you were my friend :( i mean you don't have to like me all the time i like you half the time o.o but ill still die for you you saved my like a few yeaes back what happened to you o.o
FRAGILE
Core Dumper

Post by FRAGILE »

i didn't even get a chance to shwo that to my dad yet that was the second aprt i was working on it on my computer i had just finished the organization since everything up loads back wards on here and i can only up load 3 images at a time it was very hard to ok it was not ver yhard o.o but i was very taxing to arrange all that in the way i did i did the firsrt par thte intro the maze and the cast to draw the reader in and make themwnoder what is this then it blinks out for a second 2 ice bergs then it says gooles then the ice berg mutates and turns in to hell(rocks and lakes of fire) then a rolloer coaster on top of a moutina apears to significance the fun of this game then the next screen is a list with all my controls so i cna teacht he user from my point of veow which i think is the best way to play but by the end of the lecture (instructional) they will be well informed enought o make their own desission to create their own controls xD but ididn't even get a chanced to get to that part yet becase you delted itxD before i could get to the fun part though i was trying my best to make the boring part fun and not once did the word spa popp in my head itill it blaocked me on the last three pic of "night fall" to signcicanse that we had finished the first lesson and that it was time and that it was ok to sleep and be great ful for all the hard workk we endured to day learn the basics of tron! then there was gonna be a pic of a rising sun and the next lesson whicjh was prob gnna be fast track since i don't know enough about dog fight and it severs no puropse to me other then to do hard moves that take a really long time to learn in default cylce accel 10 cycle rubber 1 and do it all in one day (but thats just myopion and it will change as i get in to dog fight ) but right now the efort is restoring ladle and fast track is a part of that so that was definatly gona be the next lesson after i give the user reading my forus their mdinight "reward" my config files soen they dont have to input tall the info an there own took me 2 weeks mor elike three years mabey more to create that config file so by giving that to tyhe user i make my job easier because that is pne oif my bifggest probs when trying to teach some one how to play the "consoel setting" and explaining to them how fortantued they are to have met me and run across this file lable" FRAGILES SETTINGs" mjake it al lthe more so yea im mad and hurt but i realy did not want to come bac for you gusy inthe first place and by dlelting that forum you showed me that i am right by leavign the server ever time some one comes in . because no one respects me because no one know me i am not a troll i am your best friend and you treat me like shit thats al li got i over it that was me trying my harest and you shutting me down for it and not even tryigntoi undertand what you did wrong .. i undertand what i did wrong i am AUTSITIC ! 0.0

and you din't understand that i am being seriosu because all your friends in real life are fahggots and treat you liek shit so the time an autistic person actually does come up and is found of you you wil shut them down for not beign as smart as you and poor thing i hope soem one comes and helps them because they are misunderstood to the point that i would not even wanna hear ELMO o.o come out of your mouth ever again o.o you awerent eloms friend if you were you would have read my instucrional before lableing it as spam and making me feel the same way AND **** THE FIGHTER PILTOS 0.0 ARE YOU AFRAID OF THEM OR ASOMETHIGN ? get your act toghter we are all a team we littrally are the first when it come to home land security and we do not get enough reconigition this seems to be the only thing you likek to hear me talk abou tbecause when i actually type soemthign usfiull which is evrything i tyoe but when i post it so you can slow donw and actually read what i worte befre" yellign at me and callign my feeble attempts at speech and freind ship spam . you insut me so much and i never say any thing just recenlty i broke but that was the last straw if you can not see that "LOL!" <- what that was then i have no reason to post on your forums am and a outsider and i want nothing to do ewith them because the TIlte "Armagetron" forums is a lie and very miss leading
FRAGILE
Core Dumper

Post by FRAGILE »

i am a serious tronner and a real person treat me with resect and you'll be surpirzed ill treat you the same way ask Zero he knew fragile just saygn fragiel was oen of the most polite players and respectalbe players ever if he didn't tlak shit would think he was gay shame on all of you good luck i don't hate you because the way you misitnerepted everything i have said up intill now \-o/- why should i hate you if you jsut gona look back when you get older and be like oops o.o omg what have i done o.o tha is what he was saying\o/! om,g why didn't any body tell me.. lol to get called a troll when you wastign your time(sharing ) to go check on other players to see how they are doing any body who reads this and says "CHECKIGN ON US?! " pleas ego away no you are stupid and i hope i fighter jet flys in to your housese as it looks right now stupidty is a crime and and act of terroisim i dgaf what you think i stick up for you and you treat me like shit only reasomn you readign this is to find errors and thnigs you think are threat to coem back and tel lme and others but you have no idea this is the most selfish act you'll ever seen doen and i amd giving it to you because i caree about you this is called being selfless and you should know what and kind human being honest etc etc etc looks and sounds and acts like <- good luck to you al but that was wron and if youve read al of this and still don't understand please don't tell me about it o.o thats not my ft thats your parents fault and your miltarys fault for with holding the truth from you which is you are a good person and you can do good and this si a cool sentec not boring in any way shape or form the noblest deed is the good of the public :"San Diego police"alu and o noe thing i live in the coolest city in the wolrd i was telling isis this the other day lol he was liek why o.o i said look tha th name of my city remove the san and the go i WAS LIKE LOOK AT IT ISIS o.o he was like i am,! DIE LOL my citys name is die so cool if only it played armagetron that would be the coolest gamer tag in ght e world SAN ANDERAS FAULT BIGGEST FAULT LIN IN THE WOLRD and its all mine I CAN KILL MY SLE FWHY DO I NEED YOU HELP 0.0 lol ok some of that was smap but was not to me idk nbut you see it like that so i had to type wht i thin you woul dthink smap is so yea i dotn care if you dont like my post dont read it i did not spam it all over you web site i told you that was hwere i was gonna put it in stragey the "last post i ever makposte after i would post in the "LOL!" section of stagetye" and every as to not spam up all your forums cuz i respect you how coud you not see that o.o i am one of the hardest workign tronners here i m done i give im i am so conufeed right now now i dont even know what im saying **** it good luck to you all it's easy to bequiet as a matter of fact thats the easiet part of this game ///why do you thini i care abotu any of you o.o? that was wha tit looks like when i care for you lucky for me you think im attacking you evrytime i coem in to a sever and ask if your all right \-o/- lol be quiet fragiel? you obv must not know me i've heard ben talk there 0.0 i am now the most quietest tronner ever 0.0
Z-Man
God & Project Admin

Post by Z-Man »

Dude, sorry, I can't get myself to finish reading even a single one of your sentences, I'm afraid my brain would explode if I tried.
What I gleamed from between the lines is that you want your images back? Tell you what, I'll make the topic public again for a week tops (minus the suggestion to American soldiers), then you can download your stuff. I'm too busy zipping those up myself and frankly, I don't want to send a package full of random anime pics to an address that may not be yours, don't want to look weird to a stranger :) Tell me here when you're finished.
Edit: here you go. http://forums3.armagetronad.net/viewtop ... =1&t=26422
Edit2 OF COURSE that messed up the RSS feed again. Sorry.
FRAGILE
Core Dumper

Post by FRAGILE »

i'm sad no body under stands what i say i don't care about your opion but yea

i hate my life you guys are the only friends i have be sides my drug dealers its sad you can't even tell when im being serious I put alot into thta post did you even read it there were paraghs in there on sumo and fort game play <- i copy and pasted that from above it's cool i don't want it back

that was not for me

that was for some one new who found this game or Dedo the person i was trying to teach tron to but they cant understand my chat so ii post images to help them under satnd what i am saying so we can comunicate

you can delete it it means nothign to me now if z man can't read what i I

GIVE UP just throw it away i'll post the most important part before you delete my first and last only post on tron forums ever These forums serve no purpose for me at all now

BASICALLY WHAT I AM SAYING IS YOU CAN DELETE IT NOW SINCE NOW IT"S NOT MENT FOR ANY BODY BUT YOU SINCE YOU DESTRIED IT AND PUT IT BACK IT HAS LOST ALL ITS VALUE so ILL will post thE MOST IMPORTANT PART HERE OF THAT POST SO YOU CAN READ IT

BEFORE YOU DELETE IT IM DONE THIS ISLL BE MY LAST POST EVER I DONT HATE YOU YOU JUST DON"T KNOW WHEN YOU HAVE A FRIEND GOOS BY E Z MAN

IT WAS A TRON INSTRUCTIONAL WITH PICTURES TO CAPUTRE THE READER

ill just post the boring [part here and you can delte itand this will be my last post ever on your forum
Attachments
Mansion 2.PNG
Instructions 20.PNG
Instructions 30.PNG
FRAGILE
Core Dumper

Post by FRAGILE »

AFTER CARE FUL CONSIDERATION :D I FORGOT I HAVE A CLAN WEB SITE I WILL TAKE THESE PIC's BACK TY Z MAN SORRY IM EMOTIONAL RIGHT NOW SO

TOOKA WHILE TOO REMBER THAT I AM GREATFUL FOR YOUR HELP TY!

CAN YOU PLEASE SEND ME THE POEM I WROTE TO MY GIRL FREIND Sorry FOR PSTING IT ON YOUR SITE BUT I WAS SO MAD AT HER I ATCUALL SENT IT TO THE US MILITARY SEXUAL HARRASSMENT DATA BASE AND THIER HEAD QUATERS so By posting it on here if the wrong mariene got their hands on it they would not commit suicide

Honestly \-o/- to info bu yea i would like to post that on my clan forums when she gets an account on there so i can haunt her with it for ever xD please send that to my forums email?/;/ since you don't trust me

I thought you were durf because Zero Durf and Z man all sound the same sso i thought you had my email since i was going back in forth in email with durf for quiet awhile lol like (three emails xD) for me thats like an olimpic gold medal But yea i dont wanna loose htaT POEM BUT BY POSTING IT ON HERE I PROB SAVED SOME LIVE LOL becasu she puissed me off and she's fickle some times and does not disclose ebverythign to me because of her job

so i took insheiative and tried to make her whole squadron commit suicide but i was gonan say kill therm xD but you prob would have took that the wrong way but i was tyrign to kill them :D lol she forgave me and so did they because i told them what i did and she said she wanted to see my poem o.o

and to stop cheatign on her with that fbi lady becasue for a second i thought that was her . that was my mistake :D chinese people and black people all look aloike o.o \-o/- how was a supposed to knopw thank very much for you leanenceee and help Z man i iwll try to complete that tutorial this will prob be the last e mail i send you for a while since i realized how much was abotu to **** up to day and cuss you out .. you sound very busy so that explains alot i forgive you for insulting me and not knowing it liek comp gene guy you guys are the heart of this game and with out you we would be dead lost and raoped mind **** out in the middle of complete no where thank you z man ....

jsutr send it to my forums email it was not supposed to be a poem it was a hate mail letter to her so she knew seh hurt me but after i read it it started toi rhyme lol thta sthe only reason i wanna keep that xD im gooin hang it on oour wall one day next to all her guns and fighter craft :p thank you o/! again z amn

good luck on what ever it is you are workong on i know it will be great i prob dont wanna see it since i like to remain primative and keep all forums of game play i participate in to a low basic minumum as to so that progress is etc etc etc bla bla bla THANK you o.o if you want -> [email protected] but your right jsut send it to my forums account aqnd

i feel more comfertable that way 1 i don't want you email xD and 2 o.o i'm startign to believ e thats not my e mail ahha XD

so yea THANKL YOU FOR LETTIGN ME GET MY PICS BACK :D

my clans web site is similar to this so the cartoon effect it had will work on their to so there is little bit of hope in my mind that i will be albe to over come this anger (the act of findign and teaching a new player tron) and finish that tutorial so my clans web site wil have soome use other then recuiting players and shit talk :D thank you Z Man!
FRAGILE
Core Dumper

Post by FRAGILE »

AS AMTER OF FACT THANK YOU PUTTING IT UP FOR A WEEK I JUST BR|OEKJ MY FINGER SO IM GONNA PROB WAIT TILL TOMMORROW OR MABEY ILL DO IT WHEN I GET DONE WITH THIS

UGH IT FEELS LIKE HOME WORK ONYL REASON IM TYPING THIS IS BECASUE I AM BROKEN AND HAVE BECOME LAZY IN THE PAST 72 hours and am giving up you gave me a life jacket AND IM TRYING TO PUT IT ON SO I HAVE A WEEK TO SINK OR SWIM (i wanna do it right now so you can jsut take it down because i dont ewant to be rude but i need to meditate for a second before any more work o,g thank you ill send you ... ill post on here when i am done removing it should be done beofre tommorrow night even though i can do it in the next five minutes i jsut wanna

rest for a sec and typing this email is way easier then saveing the pictures to my desk top and transporting them to my clans web site i will hurry and get that done but

i dotn wanna be in gun ho mode right now i have lost all drive (for carign about the earth etce tc etc in the last 732 hours and i am gonan go try and meditate to get that back before i start coyping and [pasting those pics to my desk top so i can move them to my clains web site so byt tommorrow night i will hvae what i need

and you can remove it

and i also wanna take all my other post too since that one goes with them

and move them all to my clans web site

So i don't get the urge to come back here and spam again THANK YOU Z MAN sorry i wrote this becaus ei wanna get al my stuff off of here but the one that you put up for a week is very imparative and i will have it all copied by tommorrow night JUST LETTIGN YOU KNOW SO you dont take it down before tommorrow night and DONT FEEL LIEK YOU HAVE to leave it up for a week

AFTER THAT And i get a lil rest im gonna copy and paste all my other fourms post on this site to my clans web site so i don't loose any thing ANAGIN TAHNK YOU!
FRAGILE
Core Dumper

Post by FRAGILE »

LOL! one i just tried to start copying and pasting them but there are 51 pictures

and my hand hates me righ tnow so it might take a week thank you for lettign it stay up for one more week THANK YOU Z MAN k i go MEDITATE now -.-

See you some time inthe far future
aP|Nelg
Match Winner

Post by aP|Nelg »

Screenshot_20171207_181526.png
(5.79 KiB) Not downloaded yet
Although I doubt it works at all on the RSS feed.
Z-Man
God & Project Admin

Post by Z-Man »

Heh, no, it doesn't. The RSS feed just gives you all that's publicly visible.
FRAGILE
Core Dumper

Post by FRAGILE »

have no idea what you guys are talkign about buit i just saved the world so **** you sorry im mad i forgot thaty 1 week thign because i got arttacked and i just got back stable sorry z man you helpped me save the world though and you are still alive suck it up welcome to armgetron "am your friemnd" dont care what you thoink i jsut saw frgaierl put pwopl in to wals and fturn them in to floor boards for you lol you ahve no idea what we jsut went through thank you im over it sorry bout all of that it was a letter for a friend that would only work if seen on actuall armagetron sote so others could interact n o more post after this just tron thanlks for being my froind z man good day hi nelg o/ and dedo is not mad at me because i help them whent hen need it IF YOU NEED ANYTHION zma ma jsut ask god spell check hack makes it hard for me to comunicater and im tired of editing so you can understand me so i will jsut typoe leik thois form now on peace yo

yo

o
\
/
^ \
a fighter piltos daughtewr ~ omg o.o frgaioel is so big an american female fighter pitlo~ put it in her mouth in front of her dad while he watches xD Zyron omg am i part of this~ z man frgaile i'll give you on more chance ~ Liz stfu xD cody~ haha o hi

dud it was crazy frgaiel was all like kim throw the bomb at me so piloto believes me and as we are walkign fragile wads tryong to figure out how long it would take for the bomb to reach form ofver there to over here and all of a sudden whiel we are walking to the stairs pofo! poof! THE AIR POPS LIKE POP CORN and fragiels all liek o.o still wakilng tword the stairs amnd techono music blastin our ears kims and isis is all like 0.0 frgaiel dont fall! FRGAIEL DONT FALL xD zyron was like 0.0 thiS IS REALLY HAPPENING! it was liek the ground was shifting to the left and fragiel started waliing up the strairs and then when we survived the nuclear bomb we had also sved america which in tern ment we saved the world then all of the armys when realizing this started to eempty all of theor clips out on frgaiel and fly jets in to him and trucks and then fiannyl at the last mpoment hwen we think akll the amo is gone the last bullet (a tracer bullet) was fired in to fragoels right but cheeck and then we woke up somkin a ciggerett on top of that hill ownwder in what to do next
FRAGILE
Core Dumper

Post by FRAGILE »

IT LOOKED LIKE THIS BUT 1000000000000000000 time worse xD lol frgaiel is cray o.o

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XZ-EOg38t1o
FRAGILE
Core Dumper

Post by FRAGILE »

FRGAILES THE INVISABLE PEDATOR BY THE WAY so you know how to look at it to see it the way we did even though we were in side of fragiels body Liz~
FRAGILE
Core Dumper

Post by FRAGILE »

isis~ fragiel got his cite renamed to DIE xD so cool has nothing to do tith anythign boys are jsut dumb and stupis lol but it looks cool thpough its nto seeabel Frgaiels city San Diego has been renamed DIE (all cpas xD) frgaiel is cray o.o hahah and his friends :p IkkI cloase this post with some spam of 7 pic 6 o.o ill go easy on you 2 of you and 3 of your girl foiend ok :D
Attachments
dawg.JPG
ikki 2.jpg
ringo 2.jpeg
ringo 2.jpeg (8.46 KiB) Viewed 6360 times