Admin abuse in the Classic Submarine

General Stuff about Armagetron, That doesn't belong anywhere else...
chrisd
Round Winner

Admin abuse in the Classic Submarine

Post by chrisd »

Today there was admin abuse in the classic submarine. I was kicked twice without a reason or a warning in any form. once at 17:30 GMT and once at 17:44 GMT. Generally, the admin was acting very immaturely and occasionally spamming using center_message. I hope the owner of this server can address this problem. It does not seem possible to email the owner of the server using the email address mentioned on the opening page of the server.
ConVicT
Shutout Match Winner

Re: Admin abuse in the Classic Submarine

Post by ConVicT »

It'd be helpful if you told us which CLASSIC Submarine it was.

...There are a few.
chrisd
Round Winner

Post by chrisd »

Hey Convict! I think the server name just said 'The Classic Submarine' with no additional text in the list of servers. It also was the only submarine server where there were people at the time. If it is too hard to find out who exactly it is, you might also just send a message to all of your moderators to that randomly kicking out people is not an acceptable activity as a moderator.....
Magi
Match Winner

Post by Magi »

What if we took all the Classic Submarines and made them into one large ship and called it the Classic Battleship, then we don't have to worry about which submarine it was in the future? /s
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

bye
ConVicT
Shutout Match Winner

Post by ConVicT »

That server isn't my one, it belongs to LOLrus (ColonelJ), but I am a moderator there.
I'll have words with people.
If you'd rather contact LOLrus, "[email protected]" should be the correct email address.
Magi wrote:What if we took all the Classic Submarines and made them into one large ship and called it the Classic Battleship, then we don't have to worry about which submarine it was in the future? /s
Because we won't stop making Submarines until we take over the server list :lol:
[Anonymous]
Round Winner

Post by [Anonymous] »

chrisd wrote:Today there was admin abuse in the classic submarine. I was kicked twice without a reason or a warning in any form. once at 17:30 GMT and once at 17:44 GMT. Generally, the admin was acting very immaturely and occasionally spamming using center_message. I hope the owner of this server can address this problem. It does not seem possible to email the owner of the server using the email address mentioned on the opening page of the server.
You must've "closed" one of the admins, they're fragile.
Magi
Match Winner

Post by Magi »

[Anonymous] wrote:
chrisd wrote:Today there was admin abuse in the classic submarine. I was kicked twice without a reason or a warning in any form. once at 17:30 GMT and once at 17:44 GMT. Generally, the admin was acting very immaturely and occasionally spamming using center_message. I hope the owner of this server can address this problem. It does not seem possible to email the owner of the server using the email address mentioned on the opening page of the server.
You must've "closed" one of the admins, they're fragile.
The irony of this coming from a person who played dogfight

bye
compguygene
Adjust Outside Corner Grinder

Post by compguygene »

I thought closing was allowed in Classic Sub?
Armagetron: It's a video game that people should just play and enjoy :)
https://bit.ly/2KBGYjvCheck out the simple site about TheServerPharm
Magi
Match Winner

Post by Magi »

compguygene wrote:I thought closing was allowed in Classic Sub?
As far as I understand anything is "allowed" but some people will give you crap about your playstyle if they don't like it. That being said, people do the same in every game mode anyways. I've always played more open in Sub servers because it seems like more fun to zip through tunnels than trying to dig under a stab or backdoor because there is a stab.

bye