Resource Updated

General Stuff about Armagetron, That doesn't belong anywhere else...
Light
Reverse Outside Corner Grinder

Resource Updated

Post by Light »

I've recently made a bit of a change to my resource. I added a list of directories to the left for easy navigation from any page. Along with this, there's an upload button at the top which directs you to where you can upload files to your directory. When viewing a file, you can see the source, and if it's a cfg or map file, you can see the settings to include it, and finally a preview if it's a map. You no longer have to choose to see the preview in a pop-up. I've taken the advice given (quite a while ago) and put it all on one page.

Hopefully this makes it easier to use and is a step in a better direction.
http://resource.armagetronad.net/resource/
sinewav
Graphic Artist

Re: Resource Updated

Post by sinewav »

It looks great. One thing that has always been missing is a search functions. That's a lot more work though.
Light

Post by Light »

sinewav wrote:It looks great.
I'm quite surprised to get that from you. You didn't seem to be a fan of any attempts to style it last time, if I'm remembering correctly. Thank you.
sinewav wrote:One thing that has always been missing is a search functions. That's a lot more work though.
That's not actually anything too difficult. It's all set up in a database right now, so it wouldn't be difficult at all. Maybe once I'm done watching an episode of House I'll look into it.
Light

Post by Light »

@sinewav
I put something up there, so feel free to try it out and see if it suits your needs. It'll search the file name and path, so you may not always see why you got something in the result if you just look at the file name.

Here's an example of it's usefulness though.
http://resource.armagetronad.net/resour ... ockpit.xml
sinewav
Graphic Artist

Post by sinewav »

Works better than expected, nice job.
compguygene
Adjust Outside Corner Grinder

Post by compguygene »

i have never thought about this feature. But seeing it, I can see it.making many things easier. thank you, Light.
Armagetron: It's a video game that people should just play and enjoy :)
https://bit.ly/2KBGYjvCheck out the simple site about TheServerPharm
Light

Post by Light »

compguygene wrote:i have never thought about this feature. But seeing it, I can see it.making many things easier.
I thought about making an option to view all cockpits and stuff like that, but for some reason a regular search never occurred to me. Thanks for that one, sine.
compguygene wrote:thank you, Light.
You're welcome. :)