The Truth.

General Stuff about Armagetron, That doesn't belong anywhere else...
[Anonymous]
Round Winner

Re: The Truth.

Post by [Anonymous] »

compguygene wrote:I can no longer sit idly by without saying something that you all probably don't know about. There was a discussion about this topic on the Wild West Forums http://www.wwclan.net/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=241. This was after it was decided to remove Tweezy from the clan roster because of his actions.
In the last week, the Ww forums have gone down twice that I know of to DDOS attacks. Fortunately, we do have good backups that we can restore from if neeeded, or if we needed to move to a new provider, which could be done in minutes. Most people are not aware of the downtime because it was handled quickly. The second attack took down 8 other customers at the hosting ISP and is being investigated by the ISP. I am just putting this info out there. I can't prove it was tweezy, nor do I care to. But I think that the community deserves to hear what has happened to us too. No drama needed. Just a simple statement of the facts here.
Oh? Glad to know I had the juice for a second attempt.
TheRealTweezy
On Lightcycle Grid

Post by TheRealTweezy »

Z man all I can say is that I was asked/to do somethings and or I would be targeted, so I simply did what was asked. I can't make it stop,I wish I could do something to help with issues more. I'm not sure how ratting someone out without knowing them or with hard evidence. This is up to them to stop, I'm doing my part by announcing my actions. To comp guy I would to say I left the clan before a final decision was made, I was falsely accused. I do have a question for you, do you think by sharing the information you shared would help anything? What if you gave them what they want?
compguygene
Adjust Outside Corner Grinder

Post by compguygene »

Let me make this perfectly clear, if it wasn't in my post. I am not accusing you. In fact, I don't care who is doing this to the Ww forums. I am letting the community know, so they know it's not just HFT and the Ladle. Most likely any investigation by the ISP will go nowhere, if people doing the DDOS covered their tracks well enough. It would make just as much sense for others to do this to the Ww forums and blame you as anything else.
I just want to see this crap stop, it's annoying.
There is value in you trying to be straight forward about your part in this.
Armagetron: It's a video game that people should just play and enjoy :)
https://bit.ly/2KBGYjvCheck out the simple site about TheServerPharm
TheRealTweezy
On Lightcycle Grid

Post by TheRealTweezy »

Okay let me put it this way, I lost the desire to be in the clan once I made my .gov clan. I just wish ww good luck after losing a play with value, that's all and I also could careless about ww at this point. At one point in time clan was a family now it's just a waste of Web hosting and players...
compguygene
Adjust Outside Corner Grinder

Post by compguygene »

Fair enough. That seemed to be what happened.
Armagetron: It's a video game that people should just play and enjoy :)
https://bit.ly/2KBGYjvCheck out the simple site about TheServerPharm
LittleSteps
Core Dumper

Post by LittleSteps »

TheRealTweezy wrote:I want to clear some things up right now, and own up to some of my actions. My actions are being a troll, yes a troll. I've foold many people, i know that you all know I am swag and at the same time i have gotten people to believe I am not swag. I am . I'm not going to justify it at all. There is nothing i can do now to take back some of actions of trolling, i realized i took it way too far now and i want to backout and no further more. To those it may help or feel better about everything, i can i have always had a big role in it and i use Rookie as my puppet in publics eye so that I can be the mastermind behind it all.

Nice one swag.
TheRealTweezy wrote:Okay let me put it this way, I lost the desire to be in a clan once I made my clan.
TheRealTweezy wrote: I also could careless about ww at this point.
then care less you child
Magi
Match Winner

Post by Magi »

LittleSteps wrote: Nice one swag.
:lol:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

bye