My WebsSite!

General Stuff about Armagetron, That doesn't belong anywhere else...
jas0n
Average Program

My WebsSite!

Post by jas0n »

Friends help me, I need help putting a domain on my localhost such as ".org" ".tk" ".com" ... And also need someone help me on the login and register to make a Cpanel servers and login on the site. Could anyone help me? And oquer you think of my site?
Attachments
The domain!?
The domain!?
Good?
Good?
Magi
Match Winner

Re: My WebsSite!

Post by Magi »

I like how he took the time to blot out his facebook and stuff instead of just closing the tabs when he took the screenshots. I also enjoy how it looks like he used crayon to draw Help
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

bye
Ratchet
Match Winner

Post by Ratchet »

Haha. And the things that were worthy of blocking out changed between the two images. Apparently "Alpha Project" is a secret place we're not supposed to know about. Also, the facebook tab only says "Facebook" lol

Anyways.

Cpanel isn't free

Essentially, you need to set up a LAMP stack on your server. You're probably not going to pay for Cpanel and so this is the viable alternative.

Good luck finding someone with the patience to try to explain this to you. Apparently your english isn't as bad as we initially thought and perhaps you can do yourself a favor and read about hosting a website on linux.

As far as "putting a domain on my localhost" goes: click me
"Dream as if you'll live forever,
Live as if you'll die today." -James Dean
jas0n
Average Program

Post by jas0n »

Ratchet wrote:Haha. And the things that were worthy of blocking out changed between the two images. Apparently "Alpha Project" is a secret place we're not supposed to know about. Also, the facebook tab only says "Facebook" lol

Anyways.

Cpanel isn't free

Essentially, you need to set up a LAMP stack on your server. You're probably not going to pay for Cpanel and so this is the viable alternative.

Good luck finding someone with the patience to try to explain this to you. Apparently your english isn't as bad as we initially thought and perhaps you can do yourself a favor and read about hosting a website on linux.

As far as "putting a domain on my localhost" goes: click me
:D thaks friend! My Website is good?
jas0n
Average Program

Post by jas0n »

Type:
How make chat(Type lightron.org)
How make one login to users and guest
Hom make one cpanel for server
[Anonymous]
Round Winner

Post by [Anonymous] »

You no lead Zz
Light
Reverse Outside Corner Grinder

Post by Light »

Magi wrote:I like how he took the time to blot out his facebook and stuff instead of just closing the tabs when he took the screenshots. I also enjoy how it looks like he used crayon to draw Help
I like how he copied part of my server info as if it applied to everything.
Lightron wrote:Servers are on a dedicated server running Ubuntu Server. It has a dual core CPU, 2GB of DDR2 RAM, and approximately 35 Mbps download / 5.5 Mbps upload.

All servers have their own login and control panel accessible by clicking the "Control Panel" link in the navigation bar. Our CP provides you with access to a remote console along with a file editor for creating, deleting or modifying server files. You can also include scripts and configuration files with the click of a button.
Which I'm also assuming is the CP he's talking about rather than cPanel, but never sure with him.
jas0n
Average Program

Post by jas0n »

Light wrote:
Magi wrote:I like how he took the time to blot out his facebook and stuff instead of just closing the tabs when he took the screenshots. I also enjoy how it looks like he used crayon to draw Help
I like how he copied part of my server info as if it applied to everything.
Lightron wrote:Servers are on a dedicated server running Ubuntu Server. It has a dual core CPU, 2GB of DDR2 RAM, and approximately 35 Mbps download / 5.5 Mbps upload.

All servers have their own login and control panel accessible by clicking the "Control Panel" link in the navigation bar. Our CP provides you with access to a remote console along with a file editor for creating, deleting or modifying server files. You can also include scripts and configuration files with the click of a button.
Which I'm also assuming is the CP he's talking about rather than cPanel, but never sure with him.
Is a TEST kira relaX