TORNADO

General Stuff about Armagetron, That doesn't belong anywhere else...
jas0n
Average Program

TORNADO

Post by jas0n »

Z-man the player become not respect me because I am the leader of the clan and the tornado ~ Zz says he is but it is not then talk to him to stop it :( :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: D:
xXSyagehtllikXx
On Lightcycle Grid

Re: TORNADO

Post by xXSyagehtllikXx »

jas0n wrote:Z-man the player become not respect me because I am the leader of the clan and the tornado ~ Zz says he is but it is not then talk to him to stop it :( :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: D:
Bing Translate, try it
Magi
Match Winner

Post by Magi »

Clans are your own problem, you'll have to learn to deal with in-game trolls as Z-Man and other moderators aren't here to deal with clan problems.
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

bye
ConVicT
Shutout Match Winner

Post by ConVicT »

I see what you're saying, Magi, but it would be good if the whole thing was moderated and we weren't all left to our own devices.

That could piss some of us off but thing's like racism could be easily stopped.
I used to have an everytime.cfg kick anyone with an offencive name for a start... That's a start.
But If it were hardcoded to hash certain words and stuff out then I wouldn't have to do that.

Off topic, I know.
This has always been one'a my issues with the game, and it's one of those easily eradicated ones.
/dev/null
Shutout Match Winner

Post by /dev/null »

If I had to abide by what some fuckhead who never plays says, Id quickly nuke that server from orbit. Fun has little to do with making runners happy.
Phytotron
Formerly Oscilloscope
Location: A site or situation, especially considered in regard to its surroundings.

Post by Phytotron »

jas0n wrote:Z-man the player become not respect me because I am the leader of the clan and the tornado ~ Zz says he is but it is not then talk to him to stop it :( :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: D:
Clans are not offically sanctioned or managed in this game. They're completely a player thing.

You'll find there's very little central authority in this game; most stuff, including servers, is left up to the players to handle themselves.

Clans are lame, anyway.
ConVicT wrote:racism
Say what?
ConVicT
Shutout Match Winner

Post by ConVicT »

Sorry, racism in-game.
Happy?

Pretty obvious that's what I meant if you had read the rest of my post.
Such a nitpicker... :roll: