Clan suggestions

General Stuff about Armagetron, That doesn't belong anywhere else...
zohaa3492

Clan suggestions

Post by zohaa3492 »

Well as the title suggest, I am looking for a fortress clan possibly sumo too. If you guys could give me suggestions and knowledge about some clans, It would be very much appreciated.
zoha
Vogue
Match Winner

Re: Clan suggestions

Post by Vogue »

Clans you have a chance with:
Sparks - formerly ID, they're really bad at fortress and don't stand a chance at winning. Ever. But they seem to be beginner friendly and don't mind accepting noobs.
Wild West - similar to sparks but perhaps a little more skilled. More of a social clan who happens to participate in ladle, but they don't take it very seriously.
Cubed - Beginner fortress team.
Sh - social team who don't care about winning, individually probably better than all of the above, you may have be able to join them if you improve.

You stand no chance with:
Serenderpity - They think they're good, so they won't accept you. You don't have a status in the community yet for them to consider you.
Rogue Tronners - Exclusive clan, you can only get in by invitation and a trial but you won't be invited as a beginner.
Crazy Tronners - They have a lot of bad inactive members, but they consider themselves pretty full... same story as R; you probably won't get in as a beginner. However if you make a good name for yourself in the community, they may consider you in the future.
Speeders - I don't think they look at applications. Again, another clan that thinks they're good and won't accept a noname n00b such as yourself.

Not sure if I forgot anyone as I don't play this game anymore, but the top list is the ones you want to go for. Specifically, Cubed would probably be the best enviroment for you to begin fortress in: www.tron4u.com/forum
Word
Reverse Adjust Outside Corner Grinder

Post by Word »

If none of the already existing clans seems to fit, just make your own one and surround yourself with people you can rely on.
Monkey
Match Winner

Post by Monkey »

The best advice I can give you is to play public fortress and pickup when they are available. Once everyone gets to know you, your chance of finding a suitable clan will dramatically increase.
Playing since December 2006
Gazelle
Match Winner

Post by Gazelle »

Serendipity is always looking to help out newer players in the fortress community.. I agree with monkey on this one, play some public fortress and get people to know you, show that you want to learn and surely a clan will pick you up!

Liz for someone that thinks this is a "boring and dead game" you sure do post a lot on it's forums! :)
Vogue
Match Winner

Post by Vogue »

Yes, I'm posting on the forums... and not playing the game. Is your brain comprehending this information or do you need further explanation?
Gazelle
Match Winner

Post by Gazelle »

The forums are related to the game Lisa, I do believe you are the one who flames this community day in and day out, so if you despise this community sooo much, why do you bother posting on our forums?

But lets not corrupt this thread with petty drama, shall we? :)
Vogue
Match Winner

Post by Vogue »

I love this community, and I love posting on the forums. You've been misinformed, my dearest Gazelle. xoxo
MyOwnS

Post by MyOwnS »

You accepted ultra aka liz to avoid her punishment and play Ladle again. Such irony
Gazelle
Match Winner

Post by Gazelle »

MyOwnS wrote:You accepted ultra aka liz to avoid her punishment and play Ladle again. Such irony

Irony? Where? Lmfao, and did liz aka "ultra" actually play in ladle? I don't think so! Where are all these new people that know so much about the community coming from!!! Im so excited we are flourishing as a community!
MyOwnS

Post by MyOwnS »

As member of sdp I can see internal forum ;) but our new forum is empty :(
Gazelle
Match Winner

Post by Gazelle »

MyOwnS wrote:As member of sdp I can see internal forum ;) but our new forum is empty :(
lol member of sdp.. nice try :) Which one?
Vogue
Match Winner

Post by Vogue »

No, he's right. He's actually in your shitty clan and you don't even realize it.

#GazelleWisdom2014
THEred
Core Dumper

Post by THEred »

don't join clans. clans r no fun ^^^
red
Gazelle
Match Winner

Post by Gazelle »

Vogue wrote:No, he's right. He's actually in your shitty clan and you don't even realize it.

#GazelleWisdom2014

I look at my roster and there is no member by the name of "MyOwnS"

It's an alias, how am I supposed to magically find out who this guy is? I talked to my members, liz, now they could be lying to me but I trust them.

My guess is that this is one of your fabulous aliases and you're just trolling as usual! All good though, no hard feelings! Some people have to find a way to humor themselves!