They rode once on the grid, but now they're only a memory

General Stuff about Armagetron, That doesn't belong anywhere else...
/dev/null
Shutout Match Winner

Re: They rode once on the grid, but now they're only a memor

Post by /dev/null »

bilbo baggins wrote:
sinewav wrote:Holy crap, Lucifer and Your_mom showing up in the same week... This makes me superstitious.
the tronuminati have risen.... :D sine look out all these oldies, get ur ass back on the grid :P
haha, Tronuminati, im so using that name.
Lucifer
Project Developer

Post by Lucifer »

/dev/null wrote:**** you noobs.

G0D

******* depressing no one bothered to mention one of the best players to ever exist.

Root down posted this years ago, and its a fairly comprehensive list

this needs to be brought back, for the sake of new players getting to put their opinions on it, as well as old players to give new opinions and names
i might not list 15, i'll just say whoever comes to mind
eggcozy
kyle
yaza
anumeric
your_mom
everclear
locutus
war monkey
subby
GOD (still rocks me)
n54 (also still rocks me)
limette
thak
uberdave
/dev/null
diggin
of course, everyone's good on their day, these guys (and girl) just seem to have an unfair share of their days

Here is the thread link for those with nostalgia http://forums3.armagetronad.net/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=456
A lot of people on this list couldn't handle Fortress or Sumo. They're only good at last man standing.

That said, I miss n54. There are other people on this list that I miss (anumeric isn't one of them, he was an asshole), I'm singling out n54 because I think I was one of the last people here to talk to him when he was having his narcoleptic problems and then disappeared.

Be the devil's own, Lucifer's my name.
- Iron Maiden
/dev/null
Shutout Match Winner

Post by /dev/null »

Lucifer wrote:
/dev/null wrote:**** you noobs.

G0D

******* depressing no one bothered to mention one of the best players to ever exist.

Root down posted this years ago, and its a fairly comprehensive list

this needs to be brought back, for the sake of new players getting to put their opinions on it, as well as old players to give new opinions and names
i might not list 15, i'll just say whoever comes to mind
eggcozy
kyle
yaza
anumeric
your_mom
everclear
locutus
war monkey
subby
GOD (still rocks me)
n54 (also still rocks me)
limette
thak
uberdave
/dev/null
diggin
of course, everyone's good on their day, these guys (and girl) just seem to have an unfair share of their days

Here is the thread link for those with nostalgia http://forums3.armagetronad.net/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=456
A lot of people on this list couldn't handle Fortress or Sumo. They're only good at last man standing.

That said, I miss n54. There are other people on this list that I miss (anumeric isn't one of them, he was an asshole), I'm singling out n54 because I think I was one of the last people here to talk to him when he was having his narcoleptic problems and then disappeared.
Both of those jackasses still play occassionally.
Jonathan
A Brave Victim

Post by Jonathan »

Iceman was one of the most prominent players when I found the game. What happened was something we weren't going to discuss. Frankly, I don't think any of us knows at this point. How about aliens? I totally saw lots of potential UFOs lately. Birds, a meteor, the ISS (not a compromise between IS and ISIS), and even a police chopper. Yeah, the U part isn't really working for me.
ˌɑrməˈɡɛˌtrɑn
kyle
Reverse Outside Corner Grinder
Location: Indiana, USA, Earth, Milky Way Galaxy, Universe, Multiverse

Post by kyle »

someone that noone has mentioned is the pig, they guy that started styball, shooting and CTF
/dev/null
Shutout Match Winner

Post by /dev/null »

Lets be honest about fort, sumo, and ctf. Its rubber barely works, at best. Theres an obvious issue there no ones bothered to explore.
Lucifer
Project Developer

Post by Lucifer »

Jonathan wrote:Iceman was one of the most prominent players when I found the game. What happened was something we weren't going to discuss. Frankly, I don't think any of us knows at this point. How about aliens? I totally saw lots of potential UFOs lately. Birds, a meteor, the ISS (not a compromise between IS and ISIS), and even a police chopper. Yeah, the U part isn't really working for me.
I'd be interested in playing with him again, don't worry. ;)

Be the devil's own, Lucifer's my name.
- Iron Maiden