words from swerve

General Stuff about Armagetron, That doesn't belong anywhere else...
Swerve

words from swerve

Post by Swerve »

We all know that I, swerve(unstoppable, ****, **** you, etc.) don't necessarily get along with everyone on the grid. The purpose of this article is to just call out a few of these idiots.

Jofish- you are by far one of the dumbest people on tron. some of the things you say just really make me wonder how one could possibly be so stupid. Also why don't you quit coming into public sumo and trying to ruin it by trying to pull people to fort with you. We all know you need the practice but god damn it's annoying. next

Roter- Now introducing biggest tool on tron 2k14. If your brain was half the size as you claim your muscles to be, maybe you wouldn't be such a joke to listen to. Whether it's rage quitting a pickup game or just showing off your lack of common sense, you never fail to make me laugh at you.

Liz- Last but not least, the biggest **** on tron. I feel like your natural sense of thinking you're better than everyone is most likely what blinds you from seeing what a piece of shit person you are. Every clan you are in is destined to fail due to the fact that you are an obvious cancer to it. I don't know why so many people like to kiss your ass on the game because it definitely can't be awe at your "skill." All you are is a bitch to people on tron and you most likely have no life or friends outside of it so i hope you enjoy yourself, ****.

There are many other idiots who i could go on about but i think ill leave it with these three as of now. For those of you who like to say I'm "mad" all the time, I'll tell you the same thing now, I'm not mad, i just like to make fun of idiots. "Well if you took the time to write this you must be pretty mad" WRONG, this took 5 minutes.
CURSE WORDS DO NOT = ANGER.

yours truly,
swerve(-:
Pathetique
Average Program

Re: words from swerve

Post by Pathetique »

inb4 liz tells you to kill yourself
Swerve

Post by Swerve »

haha :D
Nagi
Core Dumper

Post by Nagi »

to be fair it doesn't belong here either. it's just pure hatred.
Clutch
Shutout Match Winner

Post by Clutch »

Are you going to cry?
Boxed
Gonzap
Shutout Match Winner

Post by Gonzap »

what do you expect to get out of this?
ChopSuey!

Post by ChopSuey! »

I don't usually feel the need to post on these forums, but this time I do.

Ok, people reading this post should realize there was a bit of a fight in pickup today involving Swerve and Liz and some others.

Swerve, it's very understandable that you feel this way, but posts like these don't solve anything. You criticize these people, but by making antagonistic comments like this, you're proving that you're no better than they are. I've heard the "well Liz started it" argument a tiring amount of times today so don't use it. Who started the argument is irrelevant. It takes two people with bad behavior to escalate these things. Saying someone else started it just an attempt to deflect from the fact that you behaved no better than they did.

Others involved in the argument -- please don't return fire here. Come on, what are you trying to accomplish. And yes, this includes those snarky last-word comments that make you try to appear the "bigger man" while still throwing a jab.

Everyone else: Let's not overreact to this post. Please don't all jump on swerve. His behavior, though it should not be tolerated, is understandable, and mud was thrown by many players today. Let's treat this with some respect, and realize that these types of "flame wars," can pretty easily be prevented if those involved carry themselves with more maturity. I don't want to belittle anyone, but I mean come on, it's pretty hard to become insulted over an internet video game. If someone's talking trash or saying bad things about you, you don't have to listen. It's not making you look bad, it's make THEM look bad. Put yourself above it.

PS: Dude, what did Jofish ever do? lol!
Soul
Match Winner

Post by Soul »

I assume this has something to do with this:
<\u03b5> !ban *!*@**.***.**.48 1d [swerve] putting oil on the flame
<\u03b5> !ban *!*@**.**.***.253 2months [vogue] 2months repeated abrasiveness

Not sure what you're going to get out of posting this, but I'm glad to see epsy laying down the law and at least trying to weed out the nonsense.

Message from epsy: <\u03b5> To everyone: if you see someone flaming at you, report it, don't just play into it
Last edited by Soul on Wed Jul 02, 2014 12:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
ChopSuey!

Post by ChopSuey! »

A two month ban for Liz? That seems way excessive. This is all such petty stuff, and ironically, overreactions like that are what starts these fights in the first place.
Oparachukwu
Average Program

Post by Oparachukwu »

epsy tends to be more strict in banning times with liz
Karma wrote:Opara : Joined dL in the middle of 2011 , Left in the beginning of 2012 , Clan less atm
More info : started out as a trainee. Then got way better. Somehow He is really good at fort lol
Gonzap
Shutout Match Winner

Post by Gonzap »

I still don't know what he expects to get from this.
Oparachukwu
Average Program

Post by Oparachukwu »

Swerve wrote:We all know that I, swerve(unstoppable, ****, **** you, etc.) don't necessarily get along with everyone on the grid. The purpose of this article is to just call out a few of these idiots.

Jofish- you are by far one of the dumbest people on tron. some of the things you say just really make me wonder how one could possibly be so stupid. Also why don't you quit coming into public sumo and trying to ruin it by trying to pull people to fort with you. We all know you need the practice but god damn it's annoying. next

Roter- Now introducing biggest tool on tron 2k14. If your brain was half the size as you claim your muscles to be, maybe you wouldn't be such a joke to listen to. Whether it's rage quitting a pickup game or just showing off your lack of common sense, you never fail to make me laugh at you.

Liz- Last but not least, the biggest **** on tron. I feel like your natural sense of thinking you're better than everyone is most likely what blinds you from seeing what a piece of shit person you are. Every clan you are in is destined to fail due to the fact that you are an obvious cancer to it. I don't know why so many people like to kiss your ass on the game because it definitely can't be awe at your "skill." All you are is a bitch to people on tron and you most likely have no life or friends outside of it so i hope you enjoy yourself, ****.

There are many other idiots who i could go on about but i think ill leave it with these three as of now. For those of you who like to say I'm "mad" all the time, I'll tell you the same thing now, I'm not mad, i just like to make fun of idiots. "Well if you took the time to write this you must be pretty mad" WRONG, this took 5 minutes.
CURSE WORDS DO NOT = ANGER.

yours truly,
swerve(-:
Don't you think you ode'd just a little too much? If you're behind a screen talking shit, it has no meaning unless you say it to these people straight up like a real person. You're just ruining this game's atmosphere by posting this on the forums. Everyone knows you have a problem with these people. Just leave at that. I doubt anyone wants an extra notice or gives a **** about this shit. I d.a just wasted 1 minute of my life reading this shit. Please do not do waste time of my life when I could do something better like eating cheeseburgers or balling up.
Karma wrote:Opara : Joined dL in the middle of 2011 , Left in the beginning of 2012 , Clan less atm
More info : started out as a trainee. Then got way better. Somehow He is really good at fort lol
takburger
Match Winner

Post by takburger »

Oparachukwu wrote:Please do not do waste time of my life when I could do something better like eating cheeseburgers or balling up.
don't eat me opara pls

Swerve, you failed. Their troll succeeded on you, proof with this post.
epsy
Adjust Outside Corner Grinder

Post by epsy »

Nothing good can come out of this thread. Locked.