Join KS!

General Stuff about Armagetron, That doesn't belong anywhere else...
orion
Match Winner

Re: Join KS!

Post by orion »

Tre wrote:omgosh so excited ty all.

I have an idea for clan name,
Kool St.
wtf Tre, what ideas are u talking about, the clan name is already Kenny Samuel
takburger
Match Winner

Post by takburger »

So Sh acquisition has not been counted in the player list of Kanye Sopro
orion
Match Winner

Post by orion »

takburger wrote:So Sh acquisition has not been counted in the player list of Kanye Sopro
clan grown quite fast and its hard to keep track of roster, our dev team is on it.

since i apped for supa dupa leader I accept myself, welcome me
-*inS*-
Round Winner

Post by -*inS*- »

Oh i was asleep during the merger
Updated Roster

anyways newest roster
Our Roster consists of:

Insa (leader)
soul (leader)
Mister
algid (ex-ex-trainee) (lol leader)
jofish
wap (in discussions)
+Drag+
woof
FoFo
omm
appleseed
Fippmam
sine.wav
word
vov
Nanu Nanu
Tre
Panther
Puma
Leopard
Lion
Donkey

Embargo'd List
Orion
Mike Berry
Gazelle
Match Winner

Post by Gazelle »

Insa u made a minor mistake.. I think i fixed it for you.
-*inS*- wrote:
anyways newest roster
Our Roster consists of:

Gazelle (Fuhrer)
Insa (2nd in command)
soul (rapist)
Mister
algid (ex-ex-trainee) (lol leader)
jofish
wap (in discussions)
+Drag+
woof
FoFo
omm
appleseed
Fippmam
sine.wav
word
vov
Nanu Nanu
Tre
Panther
Puma
Leopard
Lion
Donkey

Embargo'd List
Orion
Mike Berry
digla

Post by digla »

wow wtf man, i'm legit u can ask my friends they all like tsm except for iEpik. I don't even know who this Sam guy is,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, I don't have a mic so I can't talk to u sry. But im not 10 i promise u. Plz
orion
Match Winner

Post by orion »

jsour its last shot for u to get into KS
woof
Round Winner

Post by woof »

*BREAKING NEWS*

This Mike Berry guy is NOT to be trusted..I just discovered another one of "digla" 's applications.

Tron name(s): algid, algae, digla
Experience (how long you've played): 3 years
Previous clan(s): ~*sp*~, pLx
Divisions:
Who do you closely know in Redemption?: well Soul invited me, and koala, pre, vov x)
Time you normally play: dont play as much as i used to but ill try to make some ladles
Timezone: eastern standard
Nationality: chinese american
Why do you want to join Redemption: i want to try to get interested in tron again and hopefully play some good ladles with u guys
Additional comments/info: i buy carpets

---------------------------
**Additional Questions for Fortress Applicants**

Ladle Experience: 2 times for ~*sp*~, and like 4 for pLx
How long have you been playing fortress?: 2 years
Best Position (List all positions in order from best to worst): sweeper, attacker, defense, center
What kind of player are you? (Safe, aggressive, tactical, etc.): depends who im against and the situation
What would you contribute to our fortress team and how would you benefit us?: i'd try to fill in any position u guys need and i could hopefully win a ladle
Do you use TeamSpeak, Skype, and IRC?: i use teamspeak and irc

He went from 20 years old to 15? Ya right, get rekt Mike Berry
orion
Match Winner

Post by orion »

stop giving soul credit, i invited him
Gazelle
Match Winner

Post by Gazelle »

I still have not gotten a formal invitation to This Krusty Stroodle clan... Can someone pls explain what I may of done wrong to deserver this? Its very disheartening.
Desolate
Shutout Match Winner

Post by Desolate »

kakorrhaphiophobia sacerdotalism's list is also missing me as supreme hierarchal underlord.
digla

Post by digla »

wolf pls that was my brother Joris. I'm Mike berry u can trust me.
algid
On Lightcycle Grid

Post by algid »

woof wrote:*BREAKING NEWS*

This Mike Berry guy is NOT to be trusted..I just discovered another one of "digla" 's applications.

Tron name(s): algid, algae, digla
Experience (how long you've played): 3 years
Previous clan(s): ~*sp*~, pLx
Divisions:
Who do you closely know in Redemption?: well Soul invited me, and koala, pre, vov x)
Time you normally play: dont play as much as i used to but ill try to make some ladles
Timezone: eastern standard
Nationality: chinese american
Why do you want to join Redemption: i want to try to get interested in tron again and hopefully play some good ladles with u guys
Additional comments/info: i buy carpets

---------------------------
**Additional Questions for Fortress Applicants**

Ladle Experience: 2 times for ~*sp*~, and like 4 for pLx
How long have you been playing fortress?: 2 years
Best Position (List all positions in order from best to worst): sweeper, attacker, defense, center
What kind of player are you? (Safe, aggressive, tactical, etc.): depends who im against and the situation
What would you contribute to our fortress team and how would you benefit us?: i'd try to fill in any position u guys need and i could hopefully win a ladle
Do you use TeamSpeak, Skype, and IRC?: i use teamspeak and irc

He went from 20 years old to 15? Ya right, get rekt Mike Berry
LOLLOLOLOLOLOLOL ITS ******* BARRY #JETPACKJOYRIDE

AND WHO MADE DIGLA WTF
Last edited by algid on Tue Apr 01, 2014 2:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
-*inS*-
Round Winner

Post by -*inS*- »

Dear Yung Gazelle,

I am delighted to inform you that the Committee on Admissions and Financial Aid has voted to offer you a place in the K-pop Summer Class of 2014. Please accept my personal congratulations for your outstanding achievements. We acknowledge that you have been accepted to many clans, and would much prefer to go here. I mean, with our more comprehensive tronning education, superior D-I athletics, closer proximity to FoFo's dealer, absence of the clan-hopping stigma, and most importantly, the seemingly endless amount of smoking hot bitches just waiting for you to make love to
them…What was I talking about again? Oh yeah, Krytonite Superman is pretty ******* awesome.But I would just like to remind you of the phenomenal tronning program at Kelp Spongebob, where you will graduate with an terrific amount of awards and trophies, a enriching clan experience,and most importantly, a diploma with the words “Kind Soldiers,” a piece of paper that will carry you further than any other piece of paper ever will, except for, of course, a diploma from Killier Scientists. We would be most honored if you would attend our program instead. Following is a description of how our clan would benefit from your presence.To begin, Mr. Gazelle, we are very impressed with your qualifications. You have been in 7 clans before, a number that reflects your natural ability, your toxicity, and your determination for future success. We know that you are a bright, hard-working individual who cares not for useless clan mates that get in the way of your glory, something that was also reflected by your 35mm vertical. Your 35 is not only a reflection of your innate brilliance, but also an indication that you are Asian, as 35 is a product of 7 and 5. 7’5” is the height of NBA superstar Yao Ming, who coincidentally hails from China, which, if I’m not mistaken, is very near your homeland of Taiwan. Your exceptional genius coupled with your subtle Asian lineage shows us that you would be a perfect fit for Korean Superstars.

Your uncertain reputation of being insane precedes you. Mr. Gazelle. God knows we need more people like you here. Mr. Gazelle, we certainly hope you will attend Knit Scarves. Knowledge Snoo can not only meet your every need, but it also is the perfect venue for you to exhibit all the unique qualities that constitute the exemplary individual that you are. We would love to have you here. Attached is as little gift thanking you for submitting an application to our institution…Did you even apply? We’re a little fuzzy on the details. But the gift might be helpful to you in making your clan choice, as well as
act as a mild subornation. Nonetheless, we sincerely request, for your sake, that you select Keg Stands.
dlh
Formerly That OS X Guy

Post by dlh »

You're all are such keen savants, but this is transforming into karmic suicide. Most of your posts are kids' stuff, so just hit the kill switch while I'm still amicable. This is a slight pain in my keister simply because most of these jokes are straddling the line of being inflammatory.