Join KS!

General Stuff about Armagetron, That doesn't belong anywhere else...
sinewav
Graphic Artist

Re: Join KS!

Post by sinewav »

If there were some kind of competition in this thread, dlh seems to have won it. By a landslide.
orion
Match Winner

Post by orion »

several problems going on pastebin, krap sasafras is about to disband
Vogue
Match Winner

Post by Vogue »

orion wrote:several problems going on pastebin, krap sasafras is about to disband
delivered
Gazelle
Match Winner

Post by Gazelle »

lmfao! not bad /me applauds
Fippmam
Round Winner

Post by Fippmam »

sinewav wrote:If there were some kind of competition in this thread, dlh seems to have won it. By a landslide.
Well I'm not really a fan of rap, but this seems like a good deal of fun :D

Omg ;( Mr Killjoy Sinewav - would you like a knuckle sandwich? I'm kindly speaking of course, of a dirty kinky slap. I'm so high on kelpshakes, I've been having these dreams - heck, I even seen wolf hug n' kiss Spongebob. Y'all so thirsty, you try to french kiss Sasori, but she an independent woman who don't need no man. So kudos son, now split and ker-splat before i blow up this joint like keef - sosa!
sinewav
Graphic Artist

Post by sinewav »

Fippmam wrote:...you try to french kiss Sasori, but she an independent woman who don't need no man.
Wow Fipp, you haven't been around here long enough to know how relevant that line is, haha.
Fippmam
Round Winner

Post by Fippmam »

Ye, and this though:

Slov
Shutout Match Winner

Post by Slov »

Fippmam wrote:
sinewav wrote:If there were some kind of competition in this thread, dlh seems to have won it. By a landslide.
Well I'm not really a fan of rap, but this seems like a good deal of fun :D

Omg ;( Mr Killjoy Sinewav - would you like a knuckle sandwich? I'm kindly speaking of course, of a dirty kinky slap. I'm so high on kelpshakes, I've been having these dreams - heck, I even seen wolf hug n' kiss Spongebob. Y'all so thirsty, you try to french kiss Sasori, but she an independent woman who don't need no man. So kudos son, now split and ker-splat before i blow up this joint like keef - sosa!
not a fan of rap? :P
.pG (only like, the best clan ever)

my mixtape fire tho