eternal abyss?

General Stuff about Armagetron, That doesn't belong anywhere else...
User avatar
LOVER$BOY
Match Winner
Posts: 725
Joined: Thu Jan 24, 2008 12:46 pm
Contact:

Re: eternal abyss?

Post by LOVER$BOY »

Rookie, Swag, trolls of all kinds...

Ah well. They need something going in their lives.

Anyway I find it funny they put so much effort into putting harsh insults into words but still are useless :P

On top of that I wouldn't even bother reading that whole list since I dislike reading (except stories) :P
Image

User avatar
Light
Reverse Outside Corner Grinder
Posts: 1661
Joined: Thu Oct 20, 2011 2:11 pm

Re: eternal abyss?

Post by Light »

LOVER$BOY wrote:On top of that I wouldn't even bother reading that whole list since I dislike reading (except stories) :P
lol "I might be insulted if I had the will to actually read your insult." Yeah, that about sums it up for me as well.

User avatar
Z-Man
God & Project Admin
Posts: 11401
Joined: Sun Jan 23, 2005 6:01 pm
Location: Cologne
Contact:

Re: eternal abyss?

Post by Z-Man »

Or "You may consider it an insult, I see it as a compliment to my qualities as a lover. So why, thank you!"

User avatar
LOVER$BOY
Match Winner
Posts: 725
Joined: Thu Jan 24, 2008 12:46 pm
Contact:

Re: eternal abyss?

Post by LOVER$BOY »

Light wrote:
LOVER$BOY wrote:On top of that I wouldn't even bother reading that whole list since I dislike reading (except stories) :P
lol "I might be insulted if I had the will to actually read your insult." Yeah, that about sums it up for me as well.
x1!
Z-Man wrote:Or "You may consider it an insult, I see it as a compliment to my qualities as a lover. So why, thank you!"
x2!

Ah....! You gotta love comments like these ;)
Image

User avatar
Magi
Match Winner
Posts: 633
Joined: Fri Oct 21, 2011 9:35 pm

Re: eternal abyss?

Post by Magi »

Rookies a troll? He's never been anything but nice to me and I've never seen him be rude to anyone o.o, then again, Swag has never been anything but nice to me and I've seen what he does
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Image

bye

User avatar
Nanu Nanu
Core Dumper
Posts: 185
Joined: Wed Jul 27, 2011 3:20 am
Location: Witty comment about location here

Re: eternal abyss?

Post by Nanu Nanu »

Rookie's not a troll, he just really doesn't like Fipp x)
Prema wrote:The second match starts, a new beginning,
Nanu and Prema, Sui and Ninja,
versus those same old hoes grinning.

User avatar
takburger
Match Winner
Posts: 600
Joined: Tue Jun 04, 2013 9:34 pm

Re: eternal abyss?

Post by takburger »

Just saying but in that screenshot, the guy trolling has exactly the same symbols as Swag does. IMHO same person.
Image

User avatar
Titanoboa
Reverse Outside Corner Grinder
Posts: 1791
Joined: Sun Feb 22, 2009 8:07 pm

Re: eternal abyss?

Post by Titanoboa »

takburger wrote:IMHO
So, just to clarify, when you say "IMO" it isn't your honest opinion?

User avatar
takburger
Match Winner
Posts: 600
Joined: Tue Jun 04, 2013 9:34 pm

Re: eternal abyss?

Post by takburger »

http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/IMHO

for me it always have been humble

but, if you go this way, I admit I often bend reality
Image

J Dawg
Round Winner
Posts: 207
Joined: Fri Jan 07, 2011 12:57 am

Re: eternal abyss?

Post by J Dawg »

Titanoboa wrote:
takburger wrote:IMHO
So, just to clarify, when you say "IMO" it isn't your honest opinion?
people lie about their opinions all the time :p
ImageImageImageImageImage

User avatar
Titanoboa
Reverse Outside Corner Grinder
Posts: 1791
Joined: Sun Feb 22, 2009 8:07 pm

Re: eternal abyss?

Post by Titanoboa »

Except when they say "honestly", right?

Post Reply