tron and the minimal meme

General Stuff about Armagetron, That doesn't belong anywhere else...
Lucifer
Project Developer & Local Moonshiner

Re: tron and the minimal meme

Post by Lucifer »

I think I should point something out:

The Private Message system is completely useless if people have the right to copy and paste private messages to public forums.

2020: If you had a problem with the message, you should have taken it to a moderator. It's private, it needs to be kept private. You can feel free to share any PM with a moderator, because moderators aren't going to go post them all over the place. But you absolutely can NOT post private messages in a public forum. I'm considering a ban for that, and if any other moderator wants to go ahead and put a ban for it, they should knock themselves out. This is a line that WILL NOT BE CROSSED AGAIN. Do I make myself clear?

Be the devil's own, Lucifer's my name.
- Iron Maiden

Z-Man
God & Project Admin

Post by Z-Man »

2020 wrote:Does that mean you will prevent this kind of needless distraction the next time I post, or are you hoping that another mod will intervene?
In case you forgot, I'm on a different continent than you two (Edit for correction: just a different continent than Phyto, but still apparently a different sleep cycle than 2020). I sleep while you post. I have other things to do. Use the report system instead of replying if you feel someone is crossing the line, only then will I be physically capable of intervening. Otherwise, I can only clean up the rubble. I'm speaking only for myself since you specifically address me.

Also, I prefer it to be insulted directly. If you want to call me a coward, do so.

Lucifer
Project Developer & Local Moonshiner

Post by Lucifer »

While we're on the subject, and I'm really enjoying replying to a locked thread :) , I should point out that the easiest way to deal with Phyto when he's "mauling" you is to just ignore him. He'll continue to make noise, and you can move on without his input if you don't like it.

It takes two people to have a fight, and you are responsible for your role in the fight. You know that Phyto won't stop, and you know that we moderators on the whole don't want to spend--waste any of our time babysitting grown adults. You need to step up to the plate. If you don't want fighting to interfere in your discussions, then don't engage in fights. Don't get defensive, just ignore.

Like I suggested to Phyto in a PM, you should put him on your enemies list so you don't have to deal with him. (I suggested he put you on his enemies list) You're never going to see eye to eye, so make peace by simply ignoring each other.

Be the devil's own, Lucifer's my name.
- Iron Maiden