someone informed us about this site:
I think they just try to get our passwords, my account still didn't get activated.
If you register there, don't use the same password you use everywhere else.
http://tronsecrets.tk (scroll down to my 2nd post if the site is still offline)
I noticed someone named Tank Program registered there already (check out the memberlist).
We got the following message (I shortened it a bit so you dont see who it is)
------------IP: 22.214.171.124, check please wrote:Apparently there is someone in your clan posting the admin/mod sections of your forum giving out private information on another site. FroZen said he read it in a log the other day and they are planning to try to bring down clans with what is on the site. So far they have admin/mod sections from the ID forums, Pru forums, and VcL forums.
Some of the stuff that was said from the different forums posted on there made me want to not come back to tron. Hopefully you will look into this.
1) The subforum about pru tells us that it's about "Pru.Word trash talking Z-man, lizmatic, arilou, killer, etc.".
So I searched our forums and I didn't find anything. There's just one post where I mentioned Z-Man, and it's not even in the clanmembers area. Arilou, Killer and Destiny are mentioned a few more times, but I didn't find any gossip. I was even a bit surprised that we didn't say anything bad about Lizmatic
2) Our forums have an admin control panel, but there's no admin/mod subforum. There's a clanmembers' area and a strategy section, but we don't use that for gossip.
I think this is a complete fake, and if you find anything there, don't believe it. Arilou, Destiny, Taz and I helped each other whenever we got applicants (for example, bambam) we didn't trust. Even if there's anything embarrassing that has supposedly been posted on their forums, I wouldn't buy it - but i apologize in advance if i've really said something I should regret now.
3) remember that tron screenshots can be easily manipulated with photoshop and the correct font; or you imposter someone and make screenshots of the things you say.
4) make sure you know the context before you believe anything said there.
5) there are things in every clan's private section that are far more interesting than some crap someone said years ago to make someone else look bad.
6) the player who sent this PM registered with a hotmail address that is different from the one he used before...
edit: i noticed that someone signed up as "word". That's not me...