Apology

General Stuff about Armagetron, That doesn't belong anywhere else...
User avatar
apparition
Match Winner
Posts: 628
Joined: Sun Dec 03, 2006 9:59 am
Location: The Mitten, USA

Re: Apology

Post by apparition »

You realized you showed your true colors in front of everyone and are embarrassed and regret it because you can't hide. And your friends actually defended your drunk post. Were they drunk too? You're exposed. Now everyone has a little taste of what you're really like because this wasn't an isolated incident. Your pattern of constant abuse and teamkilling has been going on for weeks. I doubt you're drunk every day. The vile and hateful shit you repeatedly vomit comes from a very dark place. This apology doesn't mean anything until you truly change. And if you really want to apologize, maybe you should take a look at the ridiculous shit you've specifically said and done and ask those of us who are directly affected by it to forgive you, not the Arma community who just have the inconvenience of being bystanders to your obscenities.

User avatar
FFIIXXIITT
Match Winner
Posts: 422
Joined: Wed Feb 09, 2011 4:20 am

Re: Apology

Post by FFIIXXIITT »

Ima Terrorist of love! kaboom peace.... :D Can't we all have some forgiveness for each other regardless of past obscenities? Im sure whatever f****-o said is not bad enough, sober or otherwise, to deny him the ability to change in a loving and positive environment! :mrgreen: a negative equally as obscene environment :cry: will only encourage the continuation of his behavior :twisted: as far as i go i love you man :D dont worry be happy :mrgreen: i forgive you.

gawdzilla
Liz of the many names
Posts: 1124
Joined: Sun Jul 20, 2008 11:13 am

Re: Apology

Post by gawdzilla »

sinewav wrote:
Spook wrote:Anyways this is my shout out and apology to everyone i offended you wont have anymore trouble from me
Alright, I'll try not to give you a hard time either because I do pick on you quite a bit. I know it took a lot of courage to ask me for help with the wiki last week and I respect that. Public apologies take courage too, but you have to stick to it and make it meaningful. I've noticed Liz has made a significant change since her apology last August. I believe you can too.
I agree with this, but I know for a fact Spook doesn't mean this. The only reason he's apologizing because people probably told DS, that and appa's reasons. Me and some others on this forum know Spook on a deeper level, I've heard him being extremely racist on Teamspeak as well as admitting to physically abusing one of his girlfriends irl. The fact that he claims everyone else causes the argument but not him, makes this "apology" completely obsolete.

Whatever, I think people are smart enough to see what kind of a person he really is.

Gonzap
Shutout Match Winner
Posts: 916
Joined: Sat Aug 23, 2008 3:08 pm

Re: Apology

Post by Gonzap »

who.............................................................................cares

just read it, accept it, and go on with your lives. He is not going to change and it will head to nowhere.
Last edited by Lucifer on Fri Mar 04, 2011 2:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: asshat made the page widen

Word
Reverse Adjust Outside Corner Grinder
Posts: 4196
Joined: Wed Jan 07, 2009 6:13 pm

Re: Apology

Post by Word »

he shouldve waited until 1st april to post this.

User avatar
MrsKsr
Shutout Match Winner
Posts: 807
Joined: Fri Feb 20, 2009 2:37 am
Location: Paris
Contact:

Re: Apology

Post by MrsKsr »

^ lol
"You may say I'm a dreamer but I'm not the only one;
I hope some day you will join us, and the world can live as one"


“Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.”

I believe that to truly love is the ultimate expression of the will to live.

Spook
Round Winner
Posts: 307
Joined: Sat Mar 21, 2009 8:06 pm

Re: Apology

Post by Spook »

gawdzilla wrote:I agree with this, but I know for a fact Spook doesn't mean this. The only reason he's apologizing because people probably told DS, that and appa's reasons. Me and some others on this forum know Spook on a deeper level, I've heard him being extremely racist on Teamspeak as well as admitting to physically abusing one of his girlfriends irl. The fact that he claims everyone else causes the argument but not him, makes this "apology" completely obsolete.

Whatever, I think people are smart enough to see what kind of a person he really is.
Hmm really liz thats funny i love how people like you try to escalate one simple thing into this huge problem :lol:, and you say you know me on a deeper level, Neagtive you have no clue who or what kind of person i am and that goes for the rest of you too. You cant get to know a person well therw the internet you have to meet them in real life before you can actually get to know them.

Yet again you say u have changed? you have somewhat besides lying all the time i never abused any of my girlfriends and never admit it either, so i have no clue who you heard that from prolly taz anyways this topic can be locked cause its not going anywhere and liz will turn this into a flame topic yet again
Image

User avatar
MrsKsr
Shutout Match Winner
Posts: 807
Joined: Fri Feb 20, 2009 2:37 am
Location: Paris
Contact:

Re: Apology

Post by MrsKsr »

Spook wrote:You cant get to know a person well therw the internet you have to meet them in real life before you can actually get to know them.
That's not really true. So long as two people are civilised and honest, there's no reason why you can't get to know people over the internet.. Granted you can know someone much more if you have face time with them but that doesn't mean all internet friendships are shallow and meaningless. This whole attitude of; "this is the internet, you don't, won't, can't, and will never know me" is a bit stupid. Of course, I respect people's right to privacy, but being on the internet doesn't equal an alias with an added personality change for everyone. Js.
"You may say I'm a dreamer but I'm not the only one;
I hope some day you will join us, and the world can live as one"


“Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.”

I believe that to truly love is the ultimate expression of the will to live.

User avatar
matchbox53
Round Winner
Posts: 255
Joined: Sat Jan 09, 2010 7:18 pm

Re: Apology

Post by matchbox53 »

MrsKsr wrote:
Spook wrote:You cant get to know a person well therw the internet you have to meet them in real life before you can actually get to know them.
That's not really true. So long as two people are civilised and honest, there's no reason why you can't get to know people over the internet.. Granted you can know someone much more if you have face time with them but that doesn't mean all internet friendships are shallow and meaningless. This whole attitude of; "this is the internet, you don't, won't, can't, and will never know me" is a bit stupid. Of course, I respect people's right to privacy, but being on the internet doesn't equal an alias with an added personality change for everyone. Js.
/me agrees

Thegreatvirus
FFIIXXIITT Clone
Posts: 3
Joined: Tue Mar 08, 2011 7:27 pm

Re: Apology

Post by Thegreatvirus »

I'm sorry too but intoxication is not my excuse i am me and so i come acrossed like ... this i guess so again (i should count my apologies theyz probly double-digits) I am SORRY i am me.

Hendrixx
FFIIXXIITT Clone
Posts: 7
Joined: Tue Mar 08, 2011 8:53 pm

Re: Apology

Post by Hendrixx »

Muahahaha I love you alll Muhahahaaha wow nice redirect trick by the way luz whered you find that arabian shit? too bad i deleted the bookmark id post a link here nice trick though i thought you had me. Luv u all peace!

Post Reply