Apology

General Stuff about Armagetron, That doesn't belong anywhere else...
Spook
Round Winner

Apology

Post by Spook »

My apologies to G5,Z-Man,Tank and the rest of the arma community for my very huge outbust to G5. The other day when i posted a topic on arma fourms towards G5 and the mods yes i was very drunk when i wrote that topic.

wouldnt think Liz would make a huge deal out of it but thats what trolls do. im not a tronner that goes looking for trouble 90% of the time when there are trouble around me its the other players who starts it, but for some reason im always the one who gets all the hate.

Anyways this is my shout out and apology to everyone i offended you wont have anymore trouble from me
teen
Round Winner

Re: Apology

Post by teen »

you called me a terrorist.
Spook
Round Winner

Post by Spook »

no teen i didnt call you a terrorist i dont even use that word in my vocab bro lol
FFIIXXIITT
Match Winner

Post by FFIIXXIITT »

Ima terrorist... :twisted: oh wait wrong form :o sorry as you were gents :wink: (Says the newbiest Troll ever >_< )
I apologize lolzszshzsch :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
sorry im stoned right now arent we all entitled to f*$@ up on the arma forum while impared?
LucK
Shutout Match Winner

Post by LucK »

FFIIXXIITT wrote:Ima terrorist... :twisted: oh wait wrong form :o sorry as you were gents :wink: (Says the newbiest Troll ever >_< )
sorry im stoned right now arent we all entitled to f*$@ up on the arma forum while impared?
LOL!
gawdzilla
Liz of the many names

Post by gawdzilla »

how is this an apology? you're basically blaming it on being drunk and saying other people cause the issues you have

just take responsibility for being a racist bigot
Clutch
Shutout Match Winner

Post by Clutch »

FFIIXXIITT wrote:Ima terrorist... :twisted: oh wait wrong form :o sorry as you were gents :wink: (Says the newbiest Troll ever >_< )
It's actually physically tiring to read your posts
Boxed
FFIIXXIITT
Match Winner

Post by FFIIXXIITT »

and so thats why you quoted it to make others re-read it right?

BoxeD wrote:
I apologize lolzstfuboxd :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
It's actually wonderously joyful read your fantastic posts :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
and that avatar of yours is so ugly i blocked it with add blocker plus http://adblockplus.org/en/ ah the headache receeds
Last edited by FFIIXXIITT on Thu Mar 03, 2011 12:29 am, edited 3 times in total.
sinewav
Graphic Artist

Post by sinewav »

Spook wrote:Anyways this is my shout out and apology to everyone i offended you wont have anymore trouble from me
Alright, I'll try not to give you a hard time either because I do pick on you quite a bit. I know it took a lot of courage to ask me for help with the wiki last week and I respect that. Public apologies take courage too, but you have to stick to it and make it meaningful. I've noticed Liz has made a significant change since her apology last August. I believe you can too.
Spook
Round Winner

Post by Spook »

ty sine guys this is a apology to the community please dont spam it up
Mkay1
Shutout Match Winner

Post by Mkay1 »

It hurts pride to apologies as I learned irl. I am trying to not put myself in situations where it is needed..
Clutch
Shutout Match Winner

Post by Clutch »

FFIIXXIITT wrote:and so thats why you quoted it to make others re-read it right?
No, I quoted it so you and everyone knew who I was talking to. Otherwise, luck or liz might have thought it to be to them. Use your brain kid. And uhh thanks for sharing that you blocked by avatar. gz
FFIXXIITT wrote:and that avatar of yours is so ugly i blocked it with add blocker plus http://adblockplus.org/en/ ah the headache receeds
And uhh wow. That cuts deep man.
Boxed
FFIIXXIITT
Match Winner

Post by FFIIXXIITT »

your pessimism is great i love it man
Outside Corner Grinder

Post by 2020 »

we may be inaccurate with our apologies
but the intention is good
refreshing to see : )

(i wasn't in the incident
so
much easier to be a third party monkey)
hold the line
matchbox53
Round Winner

Post by matchbox53 »

What about apologizing for what u were telling others back then while playing using such nasty words like bitch and etc ?... i think blaming the booze is quite unreasonable and doesnt help or justify your actions ... its quite simple dont drink while playing keep your anger and temper out of our society atleast.