IP Finder

General Stuff about Armagetron, That doesn't belong anywhere else...

Do you object to this?

Yes
51%
No.
37%
I don't care.
12%

Total votes: 49

-*inS*-
Round Winner

Re: IP Finder

Post by -*inS*- »

gawdzilla wrote:you already put your ip out by playing the game and there wouldn't be an open list just for anyone, you'd need actual details on a person

just your whole post is a ball of irrevelancy, i can't.
:roll:
If you are responding to me, then you didn't read well as I said:
Not that I think any of you have the capability to do something malicious - but say a list like that fell into the wrong hands...
Personally I think you wouldn't hesitate to ddos me if you could, thankfully you don't have that capabiltity. As for me, I'm on school internet so none of this affects me, you can see the school I go to if you wish ahha. But as for people at home, pretty easy for someone to find name(s) - ip(s), then sit in the finals server and watch the festivities.

As for people I don't mean server admins, obviously most have good intentions, but opening a list like this gives increased accessibility, and people could slip through the cracks.
Cody <3
Match Winner

Post by Cody <3 »

-*inS*- wrote:
gawdzilla wrote:you already put your ip out by playing the game and there wouldn't be an open list just for anyone, you'd need actual details on a person

just your whole post is a ball of irrevelancy, i can't.
:roll:
If you are responding to me, then you didn't read well as I said:
Not that I think any of you have the capability to do something malicious - but say a list like that fell into the wrong hands...
Personally I think you wouldn't hesitate to ddos me if you could, thankfully you don't have that capabiltity. As for me, I'm on school internet so none of this affects me, you can see the school I go to if you wish ahha. But as for people at home, pretty easy for someone to find name(s) - ip(s), then sit in the finals server and watch the festivities.

As for people I don't mean server admins, obviously most have good intentions, but opening a list like this gives increased accessibility, and people could slip through the cracks.

I'm sure my Botnet could take care of you :twisted:

Just Kidding!
NEW 1v1 Sumo SB Tournament SITE
http://1v1sb.weebly.com
Arnour

Post by Arnour »

@G5

As it has been set that the IP is visible only to admin or moderator inside the forum. But if you come out in the web you can view the IP location to. That's so cool to find the ISP who provides internet, country, latitude & longitude position etc.,. I had tried for some IPs at Ip-Details.com which provided the location in google maps and other details aside.Also I tried to trace out IPs of websites in domain host search.
Light
Reverse Outside Corner Grinder

Post by Light »

Nevermind, I didn't realize you stopped this. If you need access to them, I currently have a list of 118,339 usernames and IP's that I can give you access to. It's private for certain users and server admins, but its on http://lightron.no-ip.org/Whois and it's a very quick way to go through since you can filter, and click names or IP's for fast searching.

I used to have it scripted into my servers so I could use /whois <user or ip> but my list returns too many results for users now and floods the screen. :P