A sincere apology

General Stuff about Armagetron, That doesn't belong anywhere else...
gawdzilla
Liz of the many names

A sincere apology

Post by gawdzilla »

When I first starting playing tron, I really didn't care who hated or liked me and I was a major bitch to everyone. I'm not quite sure why this was, probably because I was a bit younger and I have a dark sense of humour. Over the years this became my "image" and for some reason I had no issue staying in character, but lately I've realized its so useless to be mean and it's not what I'm REALLY like. I'm not like this in real life at all, I'm feisty but I'm never as rude as I am on the internet.. I'm always willing to help people close to me etc. When I see people say "too bad, that girl is good at tron but is a complete bitch" it really doesn't make me feel good.

So.. if I ever offended you ingame which I most likely have, know that I am sorry - it wasn't personal and this is my public apology to everyone. I'm changing my attitude, or rather I'm gonna start acting like myself rather than this internet-version of me. Don't take my word for it, but notice it ingame.

Thanks for reading.

(Some of you will LOL at this but thats okay. :P)
Nelhybel
Round Winner

Re: A sincere apology

Post by Nelhybel »

Apology accepted; my apologies to you for having instantly harassed you (and encouraging my mates to do so) based on my pre-conceived notions of you.

I look forward to the new, "real" Liz! :)
Feel free to contact me here or on the grid if you would like assistance or support in beginning a relationship with Jesus Christ.
---
uNa| United Noobs of Armagetron Forums
-=}ID< Immortal Dynasty Forums
_~`Ww_ Wild West Forums
compguygene
Adjust Outside Corner Grinder

Post by compguygene »

I hope this is truly the start of the "real" liz coming out to the world of tron. I will never forget the pleasant conversations we had via IM when you designed that banner for the first incarnation of TheServerPharm Site! I bet with all going on in real life for you, and in tron, you are gonna show the world what an AWESOME LADY, you can truly be!
Armagetron: It's a video game that people should just play and enjoy :)
https://bit.ly/2KBGYjvCheck out the simple site about TheServerPharm
INW
Reverse Outside Corner Grinder

Post by INW »

Oh compguy..she can be an AWESOME LAYYDDIE!! ;)
Shut up taz and/or airman but you never gave me that bitch side unless I tked you excessively. :o
kyle
Reverse Outside Corner Grinder
Location: Indiana, USA, Earth, Milky Way Galaxy, Universe, Multiverse

Post by kyle »

Well lately I'd been considering removing you from my Foe list here, I will now. I'll accept it and hopefully continue to see it on forums too :)
Hoax
Shutout Match Winner

Post by Hoax »

gawdzilla wrote:When I see people say "too bad, that girl is good at tron but is a complete bitch" it really doesn't make me feel good.
Don't listen to these malicious people

nowai are you good at tron
gawdzilla
Liz of the many names

Post by gawdzilla »

Thanks, I appreciate the responses.

ESPECIALLY YOURS HOAX. :skull:
sinewav
Graphic Artist

Post by sinewav »

One thing for us to remember is to not mistake one of her "relapses" as a fault in her character. If she acts sour, just think "oh she must be having a bad day today" instead of "I knew it! she's rotten to the core!"
Stripes
On Lightcycle Grid

Post by Stripes »

Looking forward to the "new you" :)

wasn't sure what to make of this at first, but everyone deserves a second-chance :star:
compguygene
Adjust Outside Corner Grinder

Post by compguygene »

I just want to say one thing. I am not waiting to see the new liz. I already saw her this week! I have finally got my life in order enough to tron the way I want! Meanwhile, I have seen her play, and not only not cause trouble, but play in a manner of utter teamwork!
Armagetron: It's a video game that people should just play and enjoy :)
https://bit.ly/2KBGYjvCheck out the simple site about TheServerPharm
theroze
Match Winner

Post by theroze »

Hah, I saw that coming. :)
* Theroze applauds.
apparition wrote:You being able to kill so many players that quickly and efficiently is evidence that the community skill level must be dropping... Sad :/
Reigning champion of: Sir-spam-a-lot 2011
Word
Reverse Adjust Outside Corner Grinder

Post by Word »

removed you from my foes list
OppOse
On Lightcycle Grid

Post by OppOse »

Im sure its no surprise to you that we have had a lot of conflict in the past, but I am more than willing to forgive. No hard feelings, Liz ^_^
Goodygumdrops
Round Winner

Post by Goodygumdrops »

ok
The once and future "I told you so."
Cosmic Dolphin
Round Winner

Post by Cosmic Dolphin »

I say anyone who got so upset probably got someone else just as mad once, if not worse. Forgive and forget.
" Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something."
-Plato
Ok, but why did I add this signature? I was like 15 and thought I was smart? What a brat.