Digging

General Stuff about Armagetron, That doesn't belong anywhere else...
Post Reply
User avatar
subby
Shutout Match Winner
Posts: 1199
Joined: Sun Dec 21, 2003 1:18 am
Location: A cave, Melbourne, Australia.

Digging

Post by subby »

ROFL, I just got kicked from some server for apparently digging.... I don't even know what that is!

FroZen
Average Program
Posts: 62
Joined: Sun Jan 28, 2007 1:14 am
Location: United States
Contact:

Re: Digging

Post by FroZen »

It's pressing key binds while going into a wall or the rim to try to get closer to the wall. I'm guessing it was on of those fascist "dogfight" servers, right?

User avatar
subby
Shutout Match Winner
Posts: 1199
Joined: Sun Dec 21, 2003 1:18 am
Location: A cave, Melbourne, Australia.

Re: Digging

Post by subby »

FroZen wrote:It's pressing key binds while going into a wall or the rim to try to get closer to the wall. I'm guessing it was on of those fascist "dogfight" servers, right?
ROFL that means they were giving me a compliment, i've never double bound in my entire life. Back in the old days we learned how to do a proper grind. Ask anybody who knows me well knows that :)

I didn't take notice of which server it was - rubber was set to 7 thats all i remember

I was playing as hqqns <- upside down for subby

User avatar
Titanoboa
Reverse Outside Corner Grinder
Posts: 1757
Joined: Sun Feb 22, 2009 8:07 pm

Re: Digging

Post by Titanoboa »

subby wrote:hqqns
ixey

User avatar
Phytotron
Formerly Oscilloscope
Posts: 5041
Joined: Thu Jun 09, 2005 10:06 pm
Location: A site or situation, especially considered in regard to its surroundings.
Contact:

Re: Digging

Post by Phytotron »

This is what I'm saying!

http://forums3.armagetronad.net/viewtop ... =2&t=19770
(I created this topic shortly after I myself returned from a 3-year hiatus and encountered all this stupid new lingo.)

User avatar
subby
Shutout Match Winner
Posts: 1199
Joined: Sun Dec 21, 2003 1:18 am
Location: A cave, Melbourne, Australia.

Re: Digging

Post by subby »

Phytotron wrote:This is what I'm saying!

http://forums3.armagetronad.net/viewtop ... =2&t=19770
(I created this topic shortly after I myself returned from a 3-year hiatus and encountered all this stupid new lingo.)
OK that explains a few things....war_monkey would be horrified

He was the best grinder and i tried to emulate his skills, and none of that 180 crap (digging) .. just a simple basic grind

User avatar
Misery
Round Winner
Posts: 284
Joined: Thu Dec 30, 2004 12:37 pm
Location: Des Moines, IA
Contact:

Re: Digging

Post by Misery »

Don't feel bad, Subby. I've been kicked out of servers for "stabbing". And I didn't even have a knife with me! ;)
"Music can name the unnameable and communicate the unknowable."
~Leonard Bernstein

User avatar
subby
Shutout Match Winner
Posts: 1199
Joined: Sun Dec 21, 2003 1:18 am
Location: A cave, Melbourne, Australia.

Re: Digging

Post by subby »

Misery wrote:Don't feel bad, Subby. I've been kicked out of servers for "stabbing". And I didn't even have a knife with me! ;)
haha

I'll stop crying about it soon I'm sure :mrgreen:

:done: fixed

Post Reply