~"XzL.Clan The Server Revival

General Stuff about Armagetron, That doesn't belong anywhere else...
FroZen
Average Program

~"XzL.Clan The Server Revival

Post by FroZen »

I originally planned to post this on the ~"XzL site, but since it's experiencing technical difficulties I've decided to post it here.

On January 19, 2010, ~"XzL.Clan The Server will reopen on Armagetron Advanced. I have endeavored to make the server an exact replica of the old ~"XzL.Clan The Server, with minor non-gameplay related changes. Thanks to Compguygene, the server is still hosted in Texas, but on the newer 0.2.8-armagetronad-sty+ct.

For those of you who may of never played on or heard about ~"XzL.Clan The Server, it was a high speed and high rubber server (cringe if you must) that was around for over two years. To clarify, the revival of the server is in no way associated with a revival of the clan.

IP: 216.245.200.228
Port: 4550

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask.
I hope to see you on Tuesday!
Phytotron
Formerly Oscilloscope
Location: A site or situation, especially considered in regard to its surroundings.

Re: ~"XzL.Clan The Server Revival

Post by Phytotron »

Er, hasn't Gene already had a clone of that [worthless POS] up for at least several months now?
compguygene
Adjust Outside Corner Grinder

Post by compguygene »

The clones from me are gone. They are NOT actually the original, as the community thinks they are. The files that they were drawn from are not as updated as what FroZen has. Also, FroZen has done some things to improve the experience, without changing the gameplay.
Armagetron: It's a video game that people should just play and enjoy :)
https://bit.ly/2KBGYjvCheck out the simple site about TheServerPharm
Tremor
Average Program

Post by Tremor »

Nice work FroZen.

Thanks for bringing back arguably the best HR server ever and probably the hardest server to compete in back in the day.

I look forward to playing in it.
F0RC3
Core Dumper

Post by F0RC3 »

WOOOOT!!!!
I've missed xzl HR forever. gonna be great playing it again! thanks frozen and compguy.:)