Emergency contact information

General Stuff about Armagetron, That doesn't belong anywhere else...
teen
Round Winner

Re: Emergency contact information

Post by teen »

R.I.P

someone was playing with his name today :(

Hoax
Shutout Match Winner

Post by Hoax »

addict down r.i.p. Absynth

Lord Pein
Round Winner

Post by Lord Pein »

Any chance you could spark notes translate the articles, Word?
http://i52.tinypic.com/11ipyet.png
Thursday July 22nd 2010: Airman's team beat Lizmatic's team in fortress.
DDMJ wrote:Good idea...but what if the arma player is Luke-jr :?

Word
Reverse Adjust Outside Corner Grinder

Post by Word »

yeah, will do

I'll try to find an obituary to make sure this isn't a bad joke

edit:
In Berlin-Lichtenberg, a young man was run over and killed last Saturday night by a subway train (3.30 AM).
The circumstances weren't clear at first. According to police sources, there was no indication for a suicide or a involvement of the graffiti scene, although a spray can was found near the man's body (which suggests that he was part of the graffiti scene).
The 53-year-old driver whose train had number 5 noticed a bucking of the the vehicle between the stations Magdalenenstraße and Lichtenberg and applied the emergency brake. He sensed what happened and ran back in the tunnel where he found the dead body of the 20-year-old. The criminal investigation department is trying to find out why the killed person stayed in the tunnel. The service of line 5 had to be withdrawn for several hours. An obduction is supposed to clarify whether the man was drunk.

gawdzilla
Liz of the many names

Post by gawdzilla »

INW wrote:
INW wrote:So the person killed in the accident was pRu.Absynth?
His last forum visit was on Feb. 17th. and the news articles have been updated on Feb. 12th. How is that possible?
I don't get this...
Clearly he died, so what does it matter? A bit insensitive here, INW.

I didn't know him but death is always terrible. And whoever is playing with the tron name RIP-Absynth really needs to stop, it's tacky.

INW
Reverse Outside Corner Grinder

Post by INW »

Lord Pein wrote:Any chance you could spark notes translate the articles, Word?
If you use Google Chrome, it give you the option to translate the websites for you. I used it and it was very helpful. ;)

INW

Post by INW »

gawdzilla wrote:
INW wrote:
INW wrote:So the person killed in the accident was pRu.Absynth?
His last forum visit was on Feb. 17th. and the news articles have been updated on Feb. 12th. How is that possible?
I don't get this...
Clearly he died, so what does it matter? A bit insensitive here, INW.

I didn't know him but death is always terrible. And whoever is playing with the tron name RIP-Absynth really needs to stop, it's tacky.
I didn't see this.

"Clearly" my ass.

MrsKsr
Shutout Match Winner

Post by MrsKsr »

Sorry but, can you please stop INW? You are defiling this thread, which should be full of sincerity, with spam and garbage. If you have nothing to say, shut up.

My deepest condolences to his family and friends, and also to the pru members, it must be a great shock to all of you.
"You may say I'm a dreamer but I'm not the only one;
I hope some day you will join us, and the world can live as one"

“Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.”

I believe that to truly love is the ultimate expression of the will to live.

Word

Post by Word »

MrsKsr wrote:My deepest condolences to his family and friends, and also to the pru members, it must be a great shock to all of you.
Thanks and yes, I can't really think of anything else. This just happened so unexpected...he was our age.
And I'll remember him as a person who was friendly, unobstrusive, honest and creative, it was fun to play with him and I never saw him treating anyone disrespectfully; he never complained when he couldn't get on a team.

It would be shameful to move on as if nothing happened, hopefully time will heal.

INW

Post by INW »

I don't understand how this man is the pru member. Where is the proof that it is him? The only proof I see is proof against this man being this pru member.

Anyway, circle of life.

Word

Post by Word »

Don't you know when to stop?

- we know where he lived and where the accident happened.
- we know that korken and him were friends, they played on the same laptops (which explains why someone could access his account on our forums, but I didn't ask him yet). korken didn't lie.
- "Absynth" and "Korken" refer to alcohol.
- Korken said it happened on the 12th February. He told me about this yesterday. I wouldn't have found these newspaper articles if I had not known the date of the accident.
- I'll try to get the obituary.

You're either emotionally maladjusted or you're trying to repress your feelings so you don't have to think about your own decease. I don't know what you're aiming at, except hurting people's feelings.
If I ever get to know something similar, I'll use PMs.
Last edited by Word on Sat Feb 26, 2011 8:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.

sinewav
Graphic Artist

Post by sinewav »

INW wrote:I don't understand how this man is the pru member.
Look man, some of us are friends outside of the game. Korken said Absynth died, and Word isn't the type to make a prank about something this serious. That's good enough for me. I don't need to see a death certificate matching the name of a person who plays from Absynth's IP.

In the future, I should hope the community respects the word of myself or tRonPaul/biasoner if something should happen to either of us (we've been friends for over 15 years). It would be very painful for me to read comments like INW's if anything happened to him.

MrsKsr
Shutout Match Winner

Post by MrsKsr »

What on Earth are you talking about INW? Where is the proof that it isn't Absynth? How can you accuse people of lying about something so serious when you, yourself know absolutely nothing about this man, where he lived etc.? Did you ever even talk to Absynth or are you just posting for the sake of seeming like you care?

If you want to bump up your post count, do it somewhere else. How dare you disrespect him, any potential family members who see this or the members of pru with your crap. You need to grow up and get your head straight dude. What your're doing right now is insensitive, disrespectful and plain out of order.
"You may say I'm a dreamer but I'm not the only one;
I hope some day you will join us, and the world can live as one"

“Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.”

I believe that to truly love is the ultimate expression of the will to live.

INW

Post by INW »

Damn, everyone needs to chill.

I never believe anyone on the internet without proof or evidence.
I never said Word was lying, I just wanted to know how this could be.
All that needed to be said was what word said.

Do you guys believe everything you see on the internet?
I don't.
That is why I asked for proof...
MrsKsr wrote:How dare you disrespect him, any potential family members who see this or the members of pru with your crap.
O please, you're not my mother. I am not here to respect anyone and everyone. I have probably gone to more funerals of my family, friends, and neighbors at the age of 16 than you will probably ever go in your life. I'm not going to lie and show respect for this person I don't even know. I wasn't disrespecting him and still am not, I was just wanting to know if it really is true.
Remember, people lie, it is the internet. Don't believe everything you read.
Last edited by INW on Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.

dreadlord
Match Winner

Post by dreadlord »

It was obvious that this is serious, Word would, as sine said yet, never say something like this without at least knowing that he is not joking. Also this was proved by korken saying this. Would you tell others that a good friend of you died just to have fun or to get attention? No.

Condolences to his family and all people who knew him in real life and to the pru clan. Rest in peace.