The ID hacker

General Stuff about Armagetron, That doesn't belong anywhere else...
pike
Round Winner

Re: The ID hacker

Post by pike »

Hmm..
I think Z-Man divided by zero and now is looking for someone to blame
;)

Admit it Z, you were the one who "hacked" ID forums :D
Z-Man
God & Project Admin

Post by Z-Man »

I would, but in fact, I am Spartacus.
Lucifer
Project Developer

Post by Lucifer »

How the hell am I supposed to tell girls I want to date that I'm drama-free with this crap going on?

Be the devil's own, Lucifer's my name.
- Iron Maiden
Z-Man
God & Project Admin

Post by Z-Man »

The same way as with everything else: you lie.

drama.png
"As I said, I'm a drama free person."
(11.25 KiB) Downloaded 182 times
Mecca
Match Winner

Post by Mecca »

Sinn wrote:Oh my my my. I would have to say this is the biggest tron drama in history.....and i'm SO confused :oops:
You are confused about a lot of things.

Black people do not have extra calf muscles.

Vermont is not in Europe

Never divide by 0.

Dutch and German are two different things.

Cat.
epsy
Adjust Outside Corner Grinder

Post by epsy »

Mecca only spoke in one color.

IT'S A BAD SIGN!
arilou
Average Program

Post by arilou »

Spook wrote:Ok well im going to end this topic and make it short and simple. the person who Destoyed the ID forums was Taz, while creator was on vaction or before he went either or, well taz ask for his pw and creator said no, so Taz said what if Volcando sends you a picture of him rubbing his nipples to you, and creator said if he does i will. So volcando photoshop his face onto a guys body rubbing there nipples and sent it to creator. So creator got on msn or yahoo or aim wtfever he uses and sent the pw to taz. now did creator know that taz was going to delete the ID forums idk thats the mysteior. and how do i know this cause taz told me on vent the day before the ID forums got deleted.

Have a nice day VcL :)
From a guy who has nothing to benefit from revealing this privy information, Spook's confession speaks volumes. Ask anybody who knows him he is no friend of ID members. We've agreed long ago to just play the game and not talk to each other. TAZ has made a huge blunder in mismanaging his relationship with Spook. The chickens have come home to roost and some of them DO have an extra calf muscle. :skull:
"Day after day, alone on a hill, the man with a foolish grin is keeping perfectly still" --- Billy Shears
TaZ
Round Winner

Post by TaZ »

Spook is simply playing the game. I know him more than you do, Arilou. Anyways, apparently you have this so called "proof" from forumer of who hacked the forums, yet you haven't posted it or showed it to anyone. So please Arilulu, we would love to see this proof you seem to be keeping to yourself.
Oh by the way, I heard about the "hit" you wanted to put out on me Arilou. I lol'd when I heard about it. If you want me dead over a tron game, you may need to take a little break from tron ;).
Last edited by TaZ on Tue Jul 28, 2009 4:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mecca
Match Winner

Post by Mecca »

Hi Ari!

Can you please show us the proof of Creator hacking the ID forums?

You said you had proof when you kicked him from his own clan.

Show us.

Please.

PS.

Just because I can run faster than you, does not mean I have an extra calf muscle.

Old people should not play WoW

kkthxbai ;)
Spook
Round Winner

Post by Spook »

creator didnt hack it, he just gave the pw to taz which is his fault cause, if he didnt the old ID forums would be still standing. And yes taz u might know me more then arilou, but u still dont know me. and i can still remember clearly that day when i came onto vent and u asked me if i tell you someting will you promise not to tell anyone and i told you yes, and you said how much do u hate ID and i said alot, then u said well what if i can get a admin account from the ID forums, then i said how did u hack manta's account? then u said i didnt, volcando sent a pic of him rubbing his nipples to creator for exchange for his pw for my pw. i said fkin sweet man. then you said im waiting for creator to get on messenger right now. i said are you sure he will give it to you? and you said yea man me n creator are good friends we go way back. and then you said while hes on vaction imma delete the forums and it will be peferct setup cause creator will be gone and people wouldnt think he had anything to do with it. while i have the perfect plan for it to happend. then we started talkin bout other BS, then the next morning i got on and went to ID forums and it looked fine for a few seconds until the rick rolled song started to play. so i hope on vent and i said fk man u did it and you just laugh
TaZ
Round Winner

Post by TaZ »

Ok, then Spook. Please post this supposed conversation we had on vent. This is why you don't get drunk and play tron.
Van-hayes
Round Winner

Post by Van-hayes »

Spook Said:
volcando sent a pic of him rubbing his nipples to creator for exchange for his pw for my pw.
Ya... that's the second time you have said that, uh... wtf is with that? That is pretty F***ed up anyway you look at it.
You've gone too far, turn back!
Spook
Round Winner

Post by Spook »

lol i dont drink taz maybe you can learn from your buddy creator :)
cløver
On Lightcycle Grid

Post by cløver »

i never thought spook would be the one to spill the beans =p
TaZ
Round Winner

Post by TaZ »

Yet another lie. You were drunk the other day when you bitched out Ultra for no reason at all. You were an alcoholic, and still are. Anyways, I've asked you to post this "conversation" you said we had on vent, and for Arilou to post the message from forumer about who hacked ID forums. I see no point in defending myself if constant lies are going to be made.