Outraged by a topic on SP.

General Stuff about Armagetron, That doesn't belong anywhere else...
x3r
On Lightcycle Grid

Post by x3r »

Perhaps it is both possibilities merged together? :lol:
~*SP*~ Administrator, Founder and proud =)
||| http://speederclan.tt.cx |||
Immortality is not a myth, that link proves it.
Phytotron
Formerly Oscilloscope
Location: A site or situation, especially considered in regard to its surroundings.

Post by Phytotron »

::Points and "ha-ha!"::
Ww Destiny

Apology from Crazy to the Tron Community

Post by Ww Destiny »

This was sent to me in an email for me to post for all of you to read.

Armagetronad community,

I'm sure that over the past week or two, you have noticed Cloaket and I. Not in a good way, but of course in a bad way. This is my apology from me to you. I know I have affected many of you, some more than others, including admins of Ww. I won't lie, I have regretted this phishing site the day after I made it. I knew it would only cause trouble, and I have been thinking about it almost non-stop. This is not an exaggeration. I regret what I did, truly. I tried to not assosciate with those of the tron community for the past 3-4 days, thinking it would help. I have been signed off of AIM to avoid conversations with Cloaket (Yes, that's how serious I was to get away) and other members of the tron community. I know I used to have been a friend to some, and an enemy to others about three or four years ago, but now it seems I'm enemies with everyone, and I'm not surprised. What I did was completely out of line, and I know no one deserved it. Some of you know I have been harassing tron because of Minefield and Mist. I felt as if I had to get back at the group as a whole, but it was obviously the wrong choice. Tyler for one, has been the nicest to me throughout this. I acted like an ass to him, while he tried to give me a second chance, but I said no because I knew it was too late to get back the respect of others. And to Durka. You were the one we messed with the most, and I myself don't know why we did so. You did nothing, and I remember being friends with you a while ago. I guess I got over excited because of the opportunity I had. I will say, though, that this was not completely me, but that's all I'm stating about that. You know who else was part of this, but I'll leave him out of it.

Now that I know that I have lost the trust and respect from everyone though, I know I should have nothing else to do with this game, I have been banned by my parents and am not allowed to play it again or post on the forums. You need to know though, that you have won, and I regret all of this. I aplogize to all of you, but I don't expect you to accept it. This has taught me that the internet isn't something to use just to bug people with. It's more of a web to talk with others in an adult and mature manner. I'm too old for this, and I assure you, even though I doubt I will talk to you again, that I will never do this again. I feel bad for hurting so many, and even worse for putting my parents in a situation they shouldn't even have to think about, and for that I am being punished big time. Now I'm getting the IRL banhammer, and I, and I'm sure many of you think I deserve it. I'm looking at this right now as an opportunity to focus more on school and other activities that don't have to do with trolling others. Once again, I'm very sorry about this, and I'd be glad if you accepted it, but I'm assuming most of you dislike me and won't. So with this, I'll leave you be. I can't speak for others in the future, but I've realized that this was a horrible idea, and will never do it again to anyone.

- Crazy
DDMJ
Reverse Outside Corner Grinder

Post by DDMJ »

Deep, from the heart, but if you knew it was wrong all along, why the hell did you do it?

And it's not like it was a one-time thing, you (and Cloaket) have been doing this for a while now...

'nuff sed
SolaR
Average Program

Re: Apology from Crazy to the Tron Community

Post by SolaR »

Ww Destiny wrote:I have regretted this phishing site the day after I made it. I knew it would only cause trouble, and I have been thinking about it almost non-stop.
I don't forgive him. Re-read this statement quote. Well why didn't he take it down instead of hiding it? Why did he go futher then he did?

HES A BOLD FACE LIAR. Since hes banned he is being a suck up. It's not going to work around here.
x3r
On Lightcycle Grid

Post by x3r »

What comes around goes around, i'm sure i've told cloaket that before... same goes for you as well crazy.

I don't think it's a lie though, it looks legit - so good luck in righting all the things you did wrong.
~*SP*~ Administrator, Founder and proud =)
||| http://speederclan.tt.cx |||
Immortality is not a myth, that link proves it.
kyle
Reverse Outside Corner Grinder
Location: Indiana, USA, Earth, Milky Way Galaxy, Universe, Multiverse

Post by kyle »

You can't just ask us to earn you respect you must earn it back.

Solar that quote you took from it is somewhat understandable. He may have regretted the phishing site, but when people get something they probably did not except that gives them a bit more power sometimes they jump on it not thinking.

I think he has learned a lot from this, I'm still uncertain if he will do it again or not.
Lucifer
Project Developer

Post by Lucifer »

I think he sounds like an adolescent, or pre-teen or something.

Which wouldn't be surprising, really. If he's that young, another chance on good behavior is worthwhile, but if he's really all grown up, maybe not.

Be the devil's own, Lucifer's my name.
- Iron Maiden
Carnage
Average Program

Post by Carnage »

x3r wrote: ...since we started most of the armagetron clans...
Heh. :roll:
If the question of what it all means doesn't mean anything, why do I keep coming back to it?-XKCD
~*PsYkO*~

Post by ~*PsYkO*~ »

lol.. /me <3's Luci's 1st post
teen
Round Winner

Re: Outraged by a topic on SP.

Post by teen »

|XrZ} Backdoor wrote:Hey, I'm new here in tron and I was visiting a clan's website. Specifically SP's. It was racist, sexist, and pure out obscene. I ask you all to visit this site and see this, and please realize that you have to keep in mind people's feelings when posting. I was offended because I'm an African-American female, and I hope you're all just as offended as I am.

http://speederclan.5.forumer.com/index.php?showtopic=8204 - this url is a FAKE do not LOGIN - Tank Program

Thank you for your time.

did you say African-American female??