Outraged by a topic on SP.

General Stuff about Armagetron, That doesn't belong anywhere else...
|XrZ} Backdoor

Outraged by a topic on SP.

Post by |XrZ} Backdoor »

Hey, I'm new here in tron and I was visiting a clan's website. Specifically SP's. It was racist, sexist, and pure out obscene. I ask you all to visit this site and see this, and please realize that you have to keep in mind people's feelings when posting. I was offended because I'm an African-American female, and I hope you're all just as offended as I am.

http://speederclan.5.forumer.com/index.php?showtopic=8204 - this url is a FAKE do not LOGIN - Tank Program

Thank you for your time.
dlh
Formerly That OS X Guy

Post by dlh »

Sorry, you are not permitted to use this board
I'm so offended. ;)
Last edited by dlh on Fri Nov 07, 2008 3:31 am, edited 2 times in total.
|XrZ} Backdoor

Post by |XrZ} Backdoor »

You need an account silly!
Also, for some reason, a ton of accounts were deleted, even my friend who got me into tron had hers deleted...
howcome?
Lucifer
Project Developer

Post by Lucifer »

|XrZ} Backdoor wrote:You need an account silly!
Also, for some reason, a ton of accounts were deleted, even my friend who got me into tron had hers deleted...
howcome?
You came to the right place for SP-hating, don't worry. :) Like I've said a few times, they basically have the reputation of being the trash of Armagetron.

You are, of course, very welcome here. There's too many people here from all over the world for us to be able to live in peace and be racist/sexist/xenophobic/whatever.

Be the devil's own, Lucifer's my name.
- Iron Maiden
|XrZ} Backdoor

Post by |XrZ} Backdoor »

Haha, thanks for the awesome reply man :D
Tank Program
Forum & Project Admin, PhD

Post by Tank Program »

I hope you feel more than welcome to hang around here. I can be quite easily convinced to come down like a sack of cement out of a 3rd story window on people that are out of line. ;)
Hoax
Shutout Match Winner

Post by Hoax »

howcome?
I doubt anyone here knows why.. maybe look abit harder? http://speederclan.5.forumer.com/index. ... topic=8174

Trust a woman to take internet forum banter full of guys seriously :| ;)

/me goes to reclaim account
epsy
Adjust Outside Corner Grinder

Post by epsy »

I just registered an account..and..there wasn't any post, no matter where I looked.
Loor
Average Program

Post by Loor »

You are of course welcome here.

It is good to see another woman on tron. Don't get many. I can count all the girls i've met of my hands...

Welcome :D
FourMJR
On Lightcycle Grid

Post by FourMJR »

Lucifer wrote:
howcome?
You came to the right place for SP-hating, don't worry. :) Like I've said a few times, they basically have the reputation of being the trash of Armagetron.

You are, of course, very welcome here. There's too many people here from all over the world for us to be able to live in peace and be racist/sexist/xenophobic/whatever.
Total Ice Burn (Ice Burn -n- an insult so harsh, that it is both freezing and red hot. Often used sarcastically, like after "your mom" jokes.) :skull:
SolaR
Average Program

Post by SolaR »

My account was also deleted as well. I don't care though.
Monkey
Match Winner

Post by Monkey »

It seems that SP was hacked. Other servers have been hacked too. Here is an extract from Wild West forums today:

About SP I guess:
One of our fellow tron forums has been compromised. It was phished, in otherwords someone made a clone of that forum and was able to obtain everyones sign in password on that forum. Think about it guys, unless the forum is heavily modded like this one, it's not that hard to make a clone.

About Wild West servers I think:
The servers were hacked because someone phished one of our admins and then was able to read his PM's with all the pw's that I gave him for the servers. But due to my stellar detective skills i was able to determine who hacked the server and also which of our admins were vulnerable to the attack and narrow it down to the exact person.

|XrZ} Backdoor gives a link:
http://speederclan.5.forumer.com/index. ... topic=8204
But this shows in the bar as:
http://speederclan.t35.forumer.com/
I have a bookmark to speederclan.5.forumer.com which is definitely not the same site.

|XrZ} Backdoor (note the word "Backdoor" in the name), as you should have worked out by now, is a phisher (unless I am missing something really obvious and am really thick). The fact that these are his first posts here should have alerted you too. I would also suggest that he is not an African-American female.

Are you guys just humouring him while cunningly trying to trace him (in which case I have just ruined all your hard work) or are you all just thick?...Or am I completely off here and am actually a retard?
Playing since December 2006
Monkey
Match Winner

Post by Monkey »

Yep...it seems you are all retards...
Playing since December 2006
Tank Program
Forum & Project Admin, PhD

Post by Tank Program »

Internet irony... I've had to come down like a sack of cement. Sigh.
Corn1
Core Dumper

Post by Corn1 »

when i saw backdoor i thought something..... else