Some players ....

Tigers Network and other servers hosted by the same fellow.

Moderator: Tank Program

Normy

Some players ....

Post by Normy »

Hi all, hi Tank

Once in a while i play on Classic (not as Norm) and experienced a growing number of the usual bad asses there. Since Kami seems to have not much time for playing and he is the only admin i know for Classic - is it possible to IP ban a few very nasty players ? Today it was extreme with racist stuff and even worse things, i am talking about CU Devil Dogg aka Doog_Ghostchief aka. "Judenhasser" (engl.: Jewhater) or similar names, CU Lony, CU Fisti. Would be nice if Tank could look up IPs. If they are from a german provider i could do something against them on a legal basis if Tank provides chat logs from those individuals. Last time i saw them on Classic was today between appr. 2.oo and 3.oo pm german time.

If they ever try to play on my server i will make logs myself and take the appropriate actions if they come from a german provider.

Thanks for reading this. Would just be nice to keep those players away from your server.

Norm
Norm's Place .... http://norm.ds-media.eu
Normy

Post by Normy »

Edit to my previous post:

The guy with the name HOod_Ghostchief played on my server, unfortunately he is from Germany and the provider T-Com. That means dynamic IP and a very large range of IPs. It would be nice if Tank could provide me with a Chat-Log of this player, especially where he acts like a fool and even renames to some other names. I will then contact his provider with it. Maybe it's worth a try.

Norm
Norm's Place .... http://norm.ds-media.eu
Tank Program
Forum & Project Admin, PhD

Post by Tank Program »

Sorry missed this post before because it was when my browser was acting up. Thanks {Vertigo} for pointing it out. I'll try and find some stuff in the logs for you.
spirit
Round Winner

Post by spirit »

No problem.
Good luck! Hope you can teach them manners.
Devil Dogg

Post by Devil Dogg »

hi there

I think Normy should inform himself better before he postes such unsustainable things.
Its true that im involved in the [CU] clan, infact i am the so-called leader of our clan. But everything else you posted is completely new to myself. the CU clan knows each other very well in real live, we all are best friends since kindergarden. in such a intense friendship of over 12 years i would have noticed if someone of us turned out to be a fascist. infact fisti and I are foreigners ourselfs...
My grandparents who lived in germany, were deported to Flossenbürg, a KZ in Bayern, near to the border of the czech republic. They both were jewish and killed infront of my mothers eyes.
It is true that we greet ourselfs with "Hail" sometimes, but never in german words and never with a fascist meaning.
Normy is from germany and the german people still havent forgotten what the nazis did to their cultur and their freedom of mind. I understand normy when he reacts so hard on it.

Other accounts of me than [CU] Devil Dogg dont exist and never existed. This counts also for the other guys.

Normy bitte lies das nächste mal genauer...und der quatsch von wegen ich sei der "judenhasser" oder dieser "Dog_Ghost" ist total aus dem vermeintlichen zusammenhang gegriffen.

If you guys should have questions then send me a personal message.
thx to newt!

[CU] Devil Dogg
spirit
Round Winner

Post by spirit »

Hi!
I don´t think Norm would have postet here if he hadn´t a good reason to do so. The chatlogs will proof it.
Tank Program
Forum & Project Admin, PhD

Post by Tank Program »

Yeah sorry this is taking a while it's just one huge file for the last 3 years.