Bad Admin named Kamikaze

Tigers Network and other servers hosted by the same fellow.

Moderator: Tank Program

Dude
On Lightcycle Grid

Bad Admin named Kamikaze

Post by Dude »

Continutation of http://forums.armagetronad.net/viewtopic.php?t=6091

@Tank

First you make the impression you would solve the problem with kamikaze by looking into your server logs, we are all waiting for you and now you censor your own forum to silence me. You are not a bit better than kamikaze, really. Shame on you. You both really deserve each other.

Dude
EagleEye
Average Program

Post by EagleEye »

honestly dude, end this. The other topic is locked for a reason. You dont have to agree with it, just respect it.
Tank Program
Forum & Project Admin, PhD

Post by Tank Program »

You obviously do not know when to quit. I understand that you must feel all trod upon, treated unfairly and pissed off, but look at it from my perspective. There's you which seeing you on these forums is the first time I've heard of you, and then there's Kamikazi, whom I've known for a year or two know, and who I've placed my trust in to administrate. There's you who's arguing non-stop, doesn't know when to let it drop despite it being online, and there's Kamikazi who's saying "let it drop." There's you with a fairly common nick that's prone to being duplicated. You should be aware of this. In the logs I can't tell which "you" is you, but with that nick saying stuff that tends to be... Split in personality it seems.

Also there's no problem for me to "solve," this is your and kami's problem entirely. Kami has given up on it out of maturity or boredom. Stop harking on it, get a new name that doesn't have twenty bajillion other people using it, and remember it's a game for crying outloud.

Also the only time I censored you was when you used some language which don't belong on a place like this. If you ask anyone here I'm a fair administrator 95% of the time. You get one post to respond before I lock again. I don't care what you say but it will be the last post.
Lucifer
Project Developer

Post by Lucifer »

Yeah, tank's damn fair when you get right to it. :) Also, what's the point in giving someone remote admin on your server if you're just going to pull the rug out from under him when trouble comes along? I don't see any way to slice it where this guy Dude comes out Right.

So, take it from another direction. Change your name. If, in fact, you are right, this should never happen again. Pick a pretty unique name so there can't be any mistake, and show some actions. Talk is cheap, action is what matters. ;)

Be the devil's own, Lucifer's my name.
- Iron Maiden
Revan
Core Dumper

Post by Revan »

Dude, can I give you some advice?

Drop it.
America is all about speed. Hot, nasty, badass speed.
-Eleanor Roosevelt, 1936
spirit
Round Winner

Post by spirit »

I´m bored off this too.
Get another name as said before and feel free to enter classic play whenever you like.

P.S.: One free advice: Don´t mess with forum admins.
Dude
On Lightcycle Grid

Post by Dude »

I do drop it. The psycho is not worth the time i spend here. Today this "happy trigger" Kamikaze kicked another player named "Emanuela" after a second shouting at her to stop camping. Other players tried to calm him down but ... he just likes to kick and doesn't know what camping is after all those years. Good for Kamikaze is that most player don't know this forum. Otherwise he would have been kicked out by Tank Program a long time ago.
{Vertigo} wrote:I´m bored off this too.
Get another name as said before and feel free to enter classic play whenever you like.

P.S.: One free advice: Don´t mess with forum admins.
A bad admin is a bad admin, no matter how nazi-like he behaves on his own forum.

I just dont play there anymore, i found myself a new good server now - i dont need that laggy and buggy shit anyway. Now you can lock this as well ...

Dude
Tank Program
Forum & Project Admin, PhD

Post by Tank Program »

Good that we can lock ths then.

Also, the url for the forums if I'm not mistaken, has been displayed between every round. (Or it was- just the main site is.)

But, it has been for the last two years.

I'm suprised so few people have noticed it. Alas.