Bad Admin named Kamikaze

Tigers Network and other servers hosted by the same fellow.

Moderator: Tank Program

Dude
On Lightcycle Grid

Bad Admin named Kamikaze

Post by Dude »

Hey

@Tank Program :evil:

Your Admin is acting like a angry little girl lately. I get constantly kicked by this guy named Kamikaze. He is calling me names, acting stupid and tells all that "he enjoys kicking me off the server because he is the big boss". If he calls me names, i call him idiot, he kicks me off, laughing at me and so on. I am a friendly player, i never camp, i never harass someone. Ask newt or the french Dude or any other player. Your Admin stinks. Get rid of him. ASAP. Please.

@Kamikaze

Stop this silly behauviour. I dont know what problems you have in your real life but dont let your angryness free on Tigers Classic. Its beyond me how the server owner can make you an admin. You are a psychopath in my eyes with too much trouble in the real world. Get a life, man

i'll choose another server now as long as this psycho is an admin.

Dude
spirit
Round Winner

Post by spirit »

Humm that´s strange. Kamikaze as long as I know him has ever been a good player and a nice guy.
And as I recall he´s the only active admin on tigers classic left.
I´m sure Tank will read the chatlogs if you tell him date and time.
He´ll know what to do.

Anyhow it´s good to see that there are people remaining on tigers classic.
Dude
On Lightcycle Grid

Post by Dude »

Hi vertigo

It happened a few minutes before i wrote my posting. And yes, Tank should read the logs. Kamikaze came in, no word, kicked me, no warning. I came in again and kamikaze accused me of camping and so forth. And yes, i said he is an idiot after that. And no - i did not camp. I never would.

Dude
iceman
Reverse Adjust Outside Corner Grinder
Location: Yorkshire, England. Quote: Its the fumes, they make one want to play

Post by iceman »

maybe someone else has been using the name 'dude' and giving kami stress ?
Image He who laughs last, probably has a back-up
sorry about the large animated gif
spirit
Round Winner

Post by spirit »

Dude wrote:
And no - i did not camp. I never would.
I know. I´ve often seen you play on Norm´s server.
Just relax and leave it up to tank. There has to be an explanation to this.
iceman wrote: maybe someone else has been using the name 'dude' and giving kami stress ?

Even then such a behaviour sounds unacceptable to me.
Lacrymosa
Round Winner

Post by Lacrymosa »

I've played many rounds with kamikaze and just as Vertigo said, he was always a nice, good player. But I didn't know he was an admin on classic play. I thought Tank was the only one...
Kamikaze
On Lightcycle Grid

Re: Bad Admin named Kamikaze

Post by Kamikaze »

It's not the first time Dude and I are on " troubles ".

The first time, we exchanged some nice and polite words. Just 2 gentlemen talking about a little problem, no big deal here. He explained me what was his vision on camping and I explained him what was my vision on camping.

So he gave me a link, sendig back to an explanation about what is really camping. I followed his link, read everything and came back on the grid, then telling him I was still thinking he was camping. But nothing happened. He didn't camp anymore and , of course, I didn't kick him. Also, he stayed polite. Evevrything was fine for both of us. Period. 8)

And now here is my version of what happened the last time I've been forced to kick him. :roll:

1) Mister dude has a big big biiiig ego problem and can't stand up the fact I kicked him because he was camping. He can't even accept the fact that he's a camper so, of course, as a side effect, he can't accept the fact that I kicked him for camping because he think he doesn't camp. Simple. :!:

2) For the part about me calling him name, he's plain lying trough his teeth. Quite the opposite in fact. He just went crazy after I told him I had kicked him for camping and then he began to use bad words. And now he's saying I was insulting him. :o

To remind you Dude, I kicked you because you was camping. Then you came back ---> asked me why I had kicked you ---> I told you because you was camping and you went nuts and started to insult me over and over until I kicked you once again. But this time because you were a real pain in the ass for all the grid and all the others players. :!:

3) Dude, you are a liar. :!: You are harassing me with your bad language and bad behavior, you are also a ******* professionnal camper and, last but not least, you are almost going anger and crazy when you don't win and when someone dare to tell you that you're nothing more than a camper. :!:

4) You're such an egotic guy that you're even dare to talk about players who were ALL happy after I kicked you. I've finally understood you have only one goal at mind : it's trying to make my Admin statu removed. But you know, even if it have to happen, you would still be a liar, a camper and a egotic little guy. :!:

5) I think you, Dude, Pennies and probably also Over_Mind are the same guy behind multiple pseudo. I think this because these pseudos are all using same words, same tactics and are always complaining when I kick you for camping.

Unfortunately for you, I dont' care about your ego and I will still kick you each time you will camp.

On the other hands, if you don't camp, stay polite , don't harass me or others players, I won't kick you.

I'm not overusing my Admin statu. But I won't take a low profile only because mister dude/pennies/over_mind can't accept the fact they are kicked because they are camping. :idea:

Is it clear dude/pennies/over_mind :?:
Kamikaze
On Lightcycle Grid

Post by Kamikaze »

Dude wrote:Hi vertigo

1) Kamikaze came in, no word, kicked me, no warning. I came in again and kamikaze accused me of camping and so forth. And yes, i said he is an idiot after that.

2) And no - i did not camp. I never would.
1) Yes, it's true. I came in, saw you was camping then kicked you straight.

Anyway I didn't have to warn you. I had ALREADY told you many and many times to NOT CAMPING. Have I to repeat you, over and over until the end of the time, that you don't have to camp or that I shall kick you ? This is not serious. When a player I still don't know about is camping, first I talk with him. If he don't want to change his mind, I warn him hat I'm gonna kick him. And after 2 or 3 warning, that's true, I kick him. But you know, it's part of the Admin job.

Now, if this guy is always camping each time I come on the grid, I think I can kick him straight because I've already warned him many times before.

2) ha ha sure...Have you seen this movie with Jim Carrey where he's acting a lawyer who's always lying to everyone, even is own son and familly members ? if not, you should rent the DVD. :wink:
Dude
On Lightcycle Grid

Post by Dude »

Kamikaze wrote:It's not the first time Dude and I are on " troubles ".

The first time, we exchanged some nice and polite words. Just 2 gentlemen talking about a little problem, no big deal here. He explained me what was his vision on camping and I explained him what was my vision on camping.
? Sorry, i am NOT that Dude then. I never had that discussion with you. As far as i know there are three players with that name but different colors. I am the english Dude all in red wit the name "Dude". The other one is french and reads as "DUDE". The third one is unknown to me, i never played with him.
3) Dude, you are a liar. :!: You are harassing me with your bad language and bad behavior, you are also a ****ing professionnal camper and, last but not least, you are almost going anger and crazy when you don't win and when someone dare to tell you that you're nothing more than a camper. :!:
The above is really a proof that i was right. You are not a good admin. Shame on you. You should seek help with your agressions.
5) I think you, Dude, Pennies and probably also Over_Mind are the same guy behind multiple pseudo. I think this because these pseudos are all using same words, same tactics and are always complaining when I kick you for camping.
Sorry, but i am "Dude", i actually played with this very unfreindly "over_mind". Ask other players if you like. Once more: I am not the Dude you think i am.
On the other hands, if you don't camp, stay polite , don't harass me or others players, I won't kick you.
Now i also harassed other players as well ? You are really a very sick man, kamikaze.
I'm not overusing my Admin statu.
You did. You should learn how to behave as an admin. Right now you are the worst in-game admin i have seen. Look at the admins on Norms - they are really cool and friendly players as well. They would never act like an angry child as you did on Classic.

Dude (red letters, friendly, non-camper)

[/quote]
Dude
On Lightcycle Grid

Post by Dude »

Kamikaze wrote:
1) Yes, it's true. I came in, saw you was camping then kicked you straight.
There is no camping in the beginning of a game with four players alive. And as you joined you kicked me after 2 seconds.
Anyway I didn't have to warn you. I had ALREADY told you many and many times to NOT CAMPING.
Again - i am the wrong Dude. I am not the one you think i am. And a reasonable admin should first THINK before he kicks. And make SURE its the right guy he kicks. Your mentality is more that of a "Angry Grid Sheriff" - shoot first, ask questions later.

And yes, i was very angry after you kicked me the second or third time without a reason, calling you "Asshole". Thats true. And i apologise for doing that. I am normally never that agressive. I just wanted to play some nice games with newt and the others. You made me very angry.

Dude
Kamikaze
On Lightcycle Grid

Post by Kamikaze »

" Sorry, i am NOT that Dude then. I never had that discussion with you. As far as i know there are three players with that name but different colors. I am the english Dude all in red wit the name "Dude". The other one is french and reads as "DUDE". The third one is unknown to me, i never played with him. "

- Wrong. You are this dude. Because I speak french and if I had ever to talk with him ( thing I already did anyway ) I would do it in french, not in english as I already did with you. And when I had this conversation, it was with you. Same twisted arguments on your side and so on...You're lieing once again as I see.

" The above is really a proof that i was right. You are not a good admin. Shame on you. You should seek help with your agressions. "

- No, the above is a proof that you have plain wrong and as a good admin I've just pinpointed a bad player ( you ) who will try and say everything to have right. Go to a psy and buy some Prozac. You're really mentally challenged :(

" Sorry, but i am "Dude", i actually played with this very unfreindly "over_mind". Ask other players if you like. Once more: I am not the Dude you think i am. "

May be you're not over_mind ( anyway I wasn't sure about it ). But you are the dude I was first talking about. Otherwise, all the dude on Tron are all conflictual peoples. It can't be. So you're the one. As you must be probably pennies too. :!:

" Now i also harassed other players as well ? You are really a very sick man, kamikaze. "

Woaw man, so that's all you have to say ? Short in argument/lies ? You know what ? Why not just asking others players what they think about you, me, and what happened ?

" You did. You should learn how to behave as an admin. Right now you are the worst in-game admin i have seen. Look at the admins on Norms - they are really cool and friendly players as well. They would never act like an angry child as you did on Classic. "

- " You ever seen " ? Why ? How many did you see until now ?...Anyway, I did my admin job, period. Cant' stand it ? No problem, just go away somewhere else. But you know, there are no place on the web where Admin will let you do what you want to do especially if what you want to do is against the rules :!:

" Dude (red letters, friendly, non-camper) "

- " Dude (red letters, UNfriendly, A BIG camper + a BIG psychotic liar )

" Kamikaze ", a well known good Admin respected by all good and non-camping players. Hated by bad, lieing and camping players.
spirit
Round Winner

Post by spirit »

:o

Whoa! Calm down guys.

OK what I can say is this: dude - red letters is a nice player as I´ve played him many times on Norm´s server.
I never had problems with him. No camping - no kicking.
But Norm´s server and tigers classic are two different styles of gameplay.
Compare rubber 4 with rubber 15.
E.g. when you´re boxed in Norm´s and you want to go through a narrow passage you have to wait a little till your rubber is up again.
If you did that on tigers perhaps Kami got the impression you was camping dude. Can that be?

BUT I also have to say this:
When I warned a player and kicked him/her and I see the player coming back I don´t autokick automatically again. Instead I watch if the lesson has been learned. Mostly that worked for me.
Hoax
Shutout Match Winner

Post by Hoax »

Kami is a well respected admin on tigers, even if he is a bit more trigger happy than ur average admin (he bloody kicked me cz he though i was camping once!), Dude u need to get over it. ur a shame on the uk and the other 'Dude' we all know and like.
Dude
On Lightcycle Grid

Post by Dude »

{Vertigo} wrote::o

OK what I can say is this: dude - red letters is a nice player as I´ve played him many times on Norm´s server.
I never had problems with him. No camping - no kicking.
Exactly. Thats me. I either play on Norms (rarely lately) or on Classic.
If you did that on tigers perhaps Kami got the impression you was camping dude. Can that be?
I dont think so. As i said, he did not even watch me if i was really camping. He just kicked me after one or two seconds. No word. No nothing. The game had just begun and i was boxed in by another player. Four left at that time. So i waited a moment to see where the player who boxed me in is. Then i began to search for an exit up and down. Then i was kicked.

Dude
Kamikaze
On Lightcycle Grid

Post by Kamikaze »

{Vertigo} wrote::o

Whoa! Calm down guys.

- I would like so much...Really.

But Norm´s server and tigers classic are two different styles of gameplay. Compare rubber 4 with rubber 15. E.g. when you´re boxed in Norm´s and you want to go through a narrow passage you have to wait a little till your rubber is up again.

- woao woaw woaw...What a surprise. Exactely what sayed dude the first time we talked about what is and what is not camping. Weird that I see again the same argument. I bet dude is gonna say, once again, he's not the " firt " dude I talked with, even if all the rest is 100% matching what the " first " sayed previously. Life can be so funny sometimes, and also full of surprise.

BUT I also have to say this:
When I warned a player and kicked him/her and I see the player coming back I don´t autokick automatically again. Instead I watch if the lesson has been learned. Mostly that worked for me.

Of course I don't autokick. I didn't write that. I wrote that first I ask at least 2 or 3 times that the camper stop camping. And if she/he don't stop, then I kick him/her. And when he/she come back, if she/he's still camping, I kick him/her once again.

But, for exemple, if I have to warn and unfortunately to kick 3 or 4 times a player, and then next day I come back on the grid and I see he/she is, ONCE AGAIN, camping as usual, then I don't warn him/her ONCE AGAIN and I autokick him/her. :!:

It's like with the cops you know. The first time they ask you to " don't that " again, and if you don't mind and do it once again, they bust you. Same thing here.

Thx you Vertigo for your interest in that matter. 8)