Bad Admin named Kamikaze

Tigers Network and other servers hosted by the same fellow.

Moderator: Tank Program

Dude
On Lightcycle Grid

Post by Dude »

{Vertigo} wrote:Oh my! This leads to nothing. I don´t know who´s right or who is wrong.

Dude. Is this you?
If yes then Kami and you should try to get along with each other. Just stick to your colors and Kami will know that you´re a correct player and all of this really is some kind of stupid name mixing or the fault of some imposter.

How´s that?
Thats NOT me, thats the french Dude with the white "D", i am using red letters "Dude" By the way, i had some very nice and friendly games/chats with that Dude. Maybe you could ask him .... by the way - i explained all that already. I give up.

Dude
Kamikaze
On Lightcycle Grid

Post by Kamikaze »

Dude wrote:
Geez, you kicked me after two seconds, did not speak a single word to me.

- And now you play your idiotic game, once again...

And you continiously kicked me after that.

- Well, yes. But don't forget to say why. I don't like when I'm insulted, especially over & over.

So how can you know i am the same Dude with the retoric and complaints ?

Because, my dear friend, everything you said and are saying is EXACTELY what the other so-called dude used to say

did not have a chance to say a whole sentence .... come on, how do you know ? Give some lame explanation ... maybe you read my thoughts ?

Well tryed, but your twisted way to explain the things can't hide the fact you're lying.

you are pathetic, really

Yeah yeah....The pathetic guy, here, it's you. You've been kicked out for camping, busted for lieing, and you just can't stand it, period. Now get along with it, and if you can't, well, to be honest, I just TOTALY don't care about it. and I will still kick you if you camp once again.

And last but not least, I really hope Tank will find the logs. All the logs. Even those where we talked about what is and what is not camping ( oh yeah, I forgot, it's not you. But hey, may be your IP will be the same for the 2 dudes ? But even there, i'm sure you'll say that Tank or another Admin has changed the log. )

Cheers Mister big ego.
:roll:
Revan
Core Dumper

Post by Revan »

I have a few things to say. In America I don't think they let you take someone's social security number because you act/sound/talk the same. This simply could be a really big mistake. Maybe both dudes were going in and out of the server and got mixed up. What's stupid is the pointless arguement when you haven't seen the logs.

Also, Someone who was treated unfairly acts the angriest. And Dude is pretty mad. Kamikaze, atleast listen to the person. Again, this may be a mix up. Eat your chickens after they hatch. :)
America is all about speed. Hot, nasty, badass speed.
-Eleanor Roosevelt, 1936
Lucifer
Project Developer

Post by Lucifer »

Revan wrote: Also, Someone who was treated unfairly acts the angriest. And Dude is pretty mad. Kamikaze, atleast listen to the person. Again, this may be a mix up. Eat your chickens after they hatch. :)
I like my unhatched chickens prepared over easy, in bacon grease.

Be the devil's own, Lucifer's my name.
- Iron Maiden
spirit
Round Winner

Post by spirit »

with potatoes?

No.
I think this discussion should come to an end now cause it leads nowhere.
I tried to moderate a bit but I failed somehow.
Lucifer
Project Developer

Post by Lucifer »

They all do this. Every discussion that starts with "<person> sucks as a remote admin, I was behaving reasonably!" winds up like this. I'm starting to think they're all destined to go like this.

Luckily, in 0.2.8.3, afaik, there will be the option to put a screenful of information when someone joins a server, and if you've been kicked but not yet banned, hopefully you'll be able to read that screenful of information, and server operators that use remote admins can put contact information for when someone thinks one of the remote admins has gone renegade. The only solution I can see to these kinds of discussions is just going up the ladder to the next higher-up. :(

Be the devil's own, Lucifer's my name.
- Iron Maiden
Kamikaze
On Lightcycle Grid

Post by Kamikaze »

Revan wrote:
Maybe both dudes were going in and out of the server and got mixed up.

There are no such thing as 2 dude in this case. I'm talking about the same guy. :!:

What's stupid is the pointless arguement when you haven't seen the logs.

Yeah...When Tank will find these logs mister dude will have to explain why he wrote " once again I'm gonna ve to contact Tank to tell him that you're kicking me for no reasons "...He wrote a phrase sounding like that, I just don't remember the right words. But it's the tone. And he dares to say I'm talking about another dude when I say I've already told him to not kick anymore ? Lemme laugh... :D

And now he's saying this is the first time we're in troubles about his bad camping practices.
:wink:

Also, Someone who was treated unfairly acts the angriest. And Dude is pretty mad. Kamikaze, atleast listen to the person. Again, this may be a mix up. Eat your chickens after they hatch. :)

Also, someone who hasn't been treated unfairly but think he has been because he has a big ******* ego who can't stand the fact Admin are there to stop them in their bad behavior will try everything to make their point. :!: Read everything, even under the line as did Vertigo, and you will understand he's lieing and what he really have in the back of his mind.
And by the way, he wrote he was camping. He used his beloved argument" i was waiting for rubber " when there are no need for this on Tiger Classis Server. He was camping, and I kicked him out. Period.

What a mess because of a little grumbler. Making such a mess for a so-called unfair kick just point to a psychotic mind. :idea:
Jonathan
A Brave Victim

Post by Jonathan »

Can we at least stop insulting?
Kamikaze
On Lightcycle Grid

Post by Kamikaze »

Does grumbler is an insulting word ? :o

I don't think so.
Tank Program
Forum & Project Admin, PhD

Post by Tank Program »

When was this exactly?
Kamikaze
On Lightcycle Grid

Post by Kamikaze »

Tank Program wrote:When was this exactly?
The first time or this time ? The first one, I think may be 2 weeks ago.

For this time it was 15th july, end of afternoon.... 04h00 pm ?
Phytotron
Formerly Oscilloscope
Location: A site or situation, especially considered in regard to its surroundings.

Post by Phytotron »

I can't help but think that this whole hullabaloo probably could have been avoided if all these "dudes" (and I've seen more than a couple) were a tad more inventive or at least unique with their choice of nickname. Dontcha think?
Kamikaze
On Lightcycle Grid

Post by Kamikaze »

It's not a question about pseudonym. But I agree it would be nice if it was possible to have only one pseudonym, as we have here on the forum. One Phytotron, one dude, one kamikaze and so on...But it can't be I guess, otherwise it would already have been done..
Dude
On Lightcycle Grid

Post by Dude »

I take it that the stupid psychopath is allowed to continue his "this is my server and i am the boss and you are just a piece of shit player" attitude ?

Well then, and you wonder why there are less and less people playing this game ....

cu newt, salut french DUDE, was a pleasure playing with you, keep cool

Dude
spirit
Round Winner

Post by spirit »

Dude wrote: .....the stupid psychopath ........
Easy boy.......
Dude wrote: Well then, and you wonder why there are less and less people playing this game ....
Untrue. People come and peole go but right now there are more people playing than the years before.