Bad Admin named Kamikaze

Tigers Network and other servers hosted by the same fellow.

Moderator: Tank Program

Kamikaze
On Lightcycle Grid

Pathetic and inflamatory

Post by Kamikaze »

Dude wrote:I take it that the stupid psychopath is allowed to continue his "this is my server and i am the boss and you are just a piece of shit player" attitude ?

Well then, and you wonder why there are less and less people playing this game ....

cu newt, salut french DUDE, was a pleasure playing with you, keep cool

Dude
You're so pathetic man. You just can't stand it right ? You will argue over and over until the ends of the times ? Mr The Great Dude has been kicked out because he was camping and....WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WHAT A CRIME ! Let's hang on Kamikaze. Let's demod him... Let's call on the A.C.L.U.

You know what ? You really can write what you want, I don't care anymore. :!: I won't even try to defend myself vs you because it's useless with " players " like you. I'm just wasting my time, as Tank and as all the others players involved on this topic because of your egotic madness. :!:

I thought may be we would have a kind of positive talks but...No, not possible. Try to have fun in what is called your live ( sorry but now I'm really piss off with you and your perpetual lies and agression on me ).

And if we meet again on the grid, rememeber, don't camp anymore. :wink:
Tank Program
Forum & Project Admin, PhD

Post by Tank Program »

Stop talking. I thought this was dead, but nope, it wasn't... Great... I'm deading it now then.

Edit: Guess what! Continued anyway! Hurrah for free speech! http://forums.armagetronad.net/viewtopic.php?t=6461