Please Ban this Camper!

Tigers Network and other servers hosted by the same fellow.

Moderator: Tank Program

Phytotron
Formerly Oscilloscope
Location: A site or situation, especially considered in regard to its surroundings.

Post by Phytotron »

My assumption, based on the prior experience: Guigs is lying through his teeth. No matter. You and your little buddies can face the same treatment as the little crew of clan kids (Patch, Dylan, et al) who decided it would be a good time to come into Shrunkland any time I was there for the sole purpose of harassment and general acting a fool. Doesn't bother me.
Guigs

Post by Guigs »

It sounds like you have many enemies. I start to understand
what Lucifer meant in his posts, and I would actually have a book
suggestion for you: Don Quijote, by Miguel de Cervantes.
Tank Program
Forum & Project Admin, PhD

Post by Tank Program »

Umm... Yeah. Not here, not now.
Tank Program
Forum & Project Admin, PhD

Post by Tank Program »

Osc pmed me this and I think it's worth adding.
Oscilloscope wrote:Hey, erm, I just wanted to add one little bit. That is, something as follows:

Actually, I take that back. In this specific instance it probably was pixel, not Guigs (though I'm still incredulous when it comes to any statement from Guigs). Guigs has a much better grasp of english and is apparently not German, so likely wouldn't use that slang term. Also, the player in question had earlier said something along the lines of, "my server always has rubber of 200." Pixel has a server (sort of), while Guigs, to my knowledge, doesn't. And finally (and I don't know whether this means anything since I don't know what IP numbers represent), the IP in the ban begins with 84.168, as does the IP pixel says is his own in the following post: http://forums.armagetronad.net/viewtopi ... 7147#47147

That's all. A more fitting wrap-up as compared to the cheap shot you let Guigs get away with as the final post in the topic.
For what it's worth Pixel's ips posting here all do start with 84.168 as does what he says his ip is in that thread there, so um, yeah... Moving on.