not on the ladder ?

Tigers Network and other servers hosted by the same fellow.

Moderator: Tank Program

Walking Tree
Match Winner

not on the ladder ?

Post by Walking Tree »

why am I not on the tigers network ladder (the server tells me at start) and what does this mean ?
on the grid as ~free::zombie~
Tank Program
Forum & Project Admin, PhD

Post by Tank Program »

Just hashing a guess... Was it the first time you played on that praticular one?

Or, searching the stats page, perhaps because you ladder decayed to the point that it was sub-zero, it doesn't count you as being on the ladder?
Walking Tree
Match Winner

Post by Walking Tree »

No, it was classic play, which is currently my favourite server. No name change either.
I played a while and won a fair few rounds and two matches or so, and wasn't on the ladder after that either. (reconnected) Shouldn't that have upped my score onto the ladder if I had 0 before ?
Walking Tree
Match Winner

Post by Walking Tree »

update: I found myself on the stats page. -0.2 on the ladder. (how does the ladder work ?)

edit: I played a bit and got back onto the ladder. probably my score was so low that playing for a while and winning a bit only got me to 0.2 ?
Tank Program
Forum & Project Admin, PhD

Post by Tank Program »

You have to remember that the stats display only updates every 8 hours. And, you have to win for your ladder to increase...
Lucifer
Project Developer

Post by Lucifer »

It also depends on what's available. :) You get ladder score from the people you play against, so defeating someone low on the ladder isn't worth as much as defeating someone higher on the ladder. :)

Be the devil's own, Lucifer's my name.
- Iron Maiden