Campers on Speed Blast

Tigers Network and other servers hosted by the same fellow.

Moderator: Tank Program

WallyWallWhackr
On Lightcycle Grid

Post by WallyWallWhackr »

Lucifer wrote:
iceman wrote:
Lackadaisical wrote:..or you just learn how to kill someone quickly who is slower than you, which shouldnt be that big of a problem.
problem is that ive seen players use initial speed to draw a huge box and box themself followed by mindless slow camping
Or you could just live and let live and quit trying to force the world to conform with your narrow viewpoint.
What part of the terms "Speed Server" do you not understand?

They shouldn't go slow, but they do. So what? Slow players are easy to kill AND fully box. ESPECIALLY with the newer releases of the software.

Live and let live? No. I say Live and let's kill the dopes that do not know what the server is for. When they get angered, perhaps they'll figure it out. They do not screw up the gameplay so much as they srew up the ladder.

A server *COULD* force all logging in to utilize a certain software rev or above to play... That would ensure no tunnellers. My boxes have no exits! :!: 8)
ASCII ya later!
Lucifer
Project Developer

Post by Lucifer »

WallyWallWhackr wrote:
What part of the terms "Speed Server" do you not understand?
What's the point of having an accelerator if you're *required* to use it immediately? If the server allows people to drive around at "slow" speeds, and the players don't like it, then you're either on the wrong server or the server is misconfigured.

Be the devil's own, Lucifer's my name.
- Iron Maiden