I'm Out

News, what's going on with... Anything...
Tank Program
Forum & Project Admin, PhD

I'm Out

Post by Tank Program »

I'm done with this for a while, sorry everyone. The forums will stay online, and Tigers Network will stay online, but that's it. I'm completley stopping all Armagetron related work. If you wish to contact me I can be reached via [email protected] (email), but I will not be participating in the forums or in active server management. I will make sure nothing crashes and stops working, but besides that I'm done for a while. I don't know how long this will be, and you are sure to see me be back eventually. Maybe a day, a week, maybe a month, who knows. But, I've had enough for now, and I feel that I need to make this resolution in order for me to feel better about having done all this for you all. Enjoy it, it's not going away, but I am. I trust that the moderators I have picked will continue to work here. If moderation becomes a problem please contact me and I will resolve it. Good bye everyone.
nicolas.b
Grid Clown
Location: west philly Quotation: "Everybody's stuck being a moderator, but me. Sweet!"

Post by nicolas.b »

tank, i don't know what is bothering you specifically, but once again let me say what an amazing job you have done on all the arma-related projects. i am more grateful than ever, particularly since i am starting to get back into the game a little bit. sorry you couldn't make it last night- i missed you there.

hope things turn out okay, and you have my respect and friendship as always.

nicolas
n54
MVP

Post by n54 »

yes it's truly awesome stuff you've done Tank, i feel just the same as nico. i'm very grateful that you keep the forum and servers up

enjoy your summer to the fullest :D

...n...
iceman
Reverse Adjust Outside Corner Grinder
Location: Yorkshire, England. Quote: Its the fumes, they make one want to play

Post by iceman »

enjoy your well earned vacation

hope everything works out for you
Image He who laughs last, probably has a back-up
sorry about the large animated gif
SirJusticE

Post by SirJusticE »

JUSTICE IN THE HOUSE!

weres the party
Speedracer
Match Winner

Post by Speedracer »

Nice to see you here, SirJusticE. 8)
We are here today to talk about tomorrow. Yesterday is gone and tomorrow will soon be today.
nicolas.b
Grid Clown
Location: west philly Quotation: "Everybody's stuck being a moderator, but me. Sweet!"

Post by nicolas.b »

what does this have to do with tank's vacation? :lol:
n54
MVP

Post by n54 »

absolutely ziltch

but i don't have moderator status in this folder :?